• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: VGC musings and strategies with Isle of Armor DLC additions

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 14, 2023
hi. been going up and down the ladder and been playing around with a lot of stuff! i think an article that goes over the DLC moves and their possible new abusers/strategies would be a neat thing to put in order. Since most of the moves seem to hit the VGC metagame most (terrain stuff lol) it'd mostly just be reflecting on that!

i generally love giving insight to what's going on in the competitive side of things

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I like that idea. I suppose each DLC move could be its own subsection in the article? Or maybe group them by types (e.g. terrain abuse), and if any aren't particularly noteworthy lump them together at the end together.

+1 to the article proposal!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I approve this idea. It's very interesting to see how the VGC meta changes with each new update, and I think there can be an untapped audience for those kinds of articles as well.

Back