• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Another mock scientific article: The Lake of Rage

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Finally, right?

It'll be just like my last one, written as if I went out and collected/documented actual logistics of what's going on with the Lake of Rage ecology after Team Rocket forcefully evolved a bunch of Magikarp. Think, those newly evolved Gyrados, evolved before they were ready, being sickly and weak, needing rehabilitation, if not to be entirely moved to a reserve because they can't compete with the stronger Gyrados, etc. etc.

Just like last time I'll use actual quotes from the NPCs in the area to build completely made up (but still deeply thought out) research compilation.

And just in time, too, I'm actually at the Lake of Rage right now in my play through of Crystal so I can pull some of my own analysis directly from there, too.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I enjoyed the last article and like this new idea~
+1

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sounds good to me! Have a good idea of the layout from the previous article, and the topic itself has good potential.

Approved.

Back