• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a new laptop

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
I honestly don't know where else I can ask this but I'm looking for a new laptop, one that's at a decent price that will be good for both game hacking and other things.

Anyone got any recommendations?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Moved to Internet and Technology section of PC, as it's a better place to be asking about decent laptops~

Years
- what counts as a "decent price"? i'd wager most laptops that aren't a complete potato can do "game hacking". but i may be wrong about this, but this seems to be the case looking from the outside.

- what "other things"? is it gaming? productivity? streaming? this matters as it affects what kind of laptop would be suggested to you. if it's mostly casual use but you want it to be strong enough to do ROM hacking, then that's one thing. if you want mostly productivity but can do a bit of ROM hacking as a hobby, that's probably another.

in other words, more specifics would help!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
You get more help and advice if you tell us what KIND of laptop you want or design in mind?

> Looking for a gaming-grade laptop
> Need a decent graphic
> Robust brand

If you answered one then it will narrowed down with least options and makes picking which to buy is easier

Abbelun

Banned
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 25, 2022
I'm a heavy computer user, and I've discovered that the most significant problem with my computer is that I lose the data on it several times.

Back