• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Who's your starter?

Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott?

• Rowlet

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
I think my choice would be Oshawott, but it's hard to say before I have the game in hand. I'm not interested in Rowlet, so that leaves Oshawott and Cyndaquil. Oshawott was one of the first Pokemon I ever used, whereas I never saw Cyndaquil until I bought Crystal last year. So, probably Oshawott for me.

Years
rowlet!! the others i don't really care for much. ;__; i mean, i love cyndaquil and quilava, but i don't really care for typhlosion and that's the only reason i wouldn't really pick cynda.

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
struggle-fml.gif

I'm stuck between Rowlet and Oshawott. I usually always pick water types as my go to, but I really like Rowlet's evo line... I'm honestly not 100% sure which one I'll go for as of right now. Anyone else in that predicament?

Last edited:
Years
Rowlett was my close second choice when Alolan games came out, but Primarina confirmed my choice.

I like the oshawott line, but the Rowlett line is better for a pleythough, since there are fewer grass types that I like.

I am conflicted.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I'm stuck between Oshawott (up to Dewott) and Typhlosion. I think it may come down to how they play in the combat system. It would be really fun to see a Dewott fling and swing its scallchops. I love Samurott too like the one I raised in Black/White, but I'm thinking this will be an opportunity to stay unevolved as Dewott, who I love love love. Buuut. Cyndaquil line is literally in my top faves of all time. It might come down to how Typhlosion/Quilava looks when they fight.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Well I think I will pick Rowlet at the beginning. I set a rule for myself that I will only use pokemons that are created for that region only so if I have a chance, I will go with Riolu as my starter

My original thought was like this but after the pokemon presents, my starter would be Growlithe

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 21, 2022
Probably Rowlett because I'm a fan of birds, but I could be swayed to pick the others if they introduce cool new forms or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Cyndaquil as I also picked him back in Gold. Glad to see him back in action again.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Oof that's a hard choice

But I guess… Rowlet? Decidueye is pretty cool after all

Years
Fuzzylogii said:
Hello is anyone there

Hi! I've deleted the posts you made in this thread since they weren't answering the topic. Please try to respond properly next time - posting 5 times to say 'cool' or ask if anyone is there is going to be seen as spam and removed. Hope you can understand. If you're trying to hit a post requirement to post in certain places, I recommend Pokémon Trivia or Forum Games - they're very easy to post in!

Anyways, I am still deciding between Oshawott and Cyndaquil, but depends who my partner picks so I can pick the opposite. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2021
Grass type is my type, so, Rowlet.
I think it will be interesting to use Rowlet in this game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Stuck between Rowlet and Cyndaquil. It's been so long since Cyndaquil was a starter and I love how cute it is. But Decidueye has a great design and typing. It's a tough choice.

Back