Jiggykoopbob

One of Lord Bowser's most loyal Bone Goomba troops.

Male
Mushroom Kingdom.
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
27 posts
154 Days
This is something that just popped into my head.

This isn't really meant to be offending but some Pokémon species are used quite a lot for original characters created by fans. Of course i don't really have a problem with that but it does get a bit repetitive after a while.

My list consists of the following:
1: Lucario
2: Gardevior
3: Lopunny
4: Kirlia
5: Eevee

You can post your list here too if you want.

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.

Age 36
He/Him
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
87 posts
7 Years
I feel like I saw a lot of people do it as well when choosing their starter Pokemon while they were making their Trainer characters for the Pokemon tabletop games I play on other sites. I always tried to pick something that isn't seen very often. Once I had a Tauros as my partner Pokemon. Another time I ran a team of six differently statted Magikarp. And one time I went an entire game where all I ever had was a Pangoro and an Octillery. Between the two of them, I had a super-effective attack for anything.

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just doesn’t make any cents.

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
12,118 posts
6.3 Years
If ROM hacks count, then I do recall Froslass being a very common choice for fan made Ice leaders. I probebly remember that because back when I documented my first Glazed run I forgot about Froslass and instead replaced it with Beartic.
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

she/her
Australia
Online now
Posted 35 Minutes Ago
Yeah Eevee is quite common, but it's incredibly cute so I don't mind it being popular. I also feel I see Espeon, Pikachu, and Vulpix fairly often! Piakchu's always been popular for OCs though if I recall?

Jiggykoopbob

One of Lord Bowser's most loyal Bone Goomba troops.

Male
Mushroom Kingdom.
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
27 posts
154 Days
You're the first one to actually have answered my question that i made a thread of here.

Im talking about OCs of Pokémon here. Not Fan human characters.