• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Kurotsugu

bad taste in faves
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
Hello hello! Baby's first post! 😳

I go by Kurotsugu or Tougan online! love those guys.

I'm 19, have been into Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I was given Blue Rescue Team when I was 4 and it was all downhill from there 😅

I used to be active in other Pokémon spaces on social media, took a break for a while, and realized I wanted to get back with being around other fans... while also realizing that I didn't want to go back to Twitter! So I thought, why not, and am taking a crack at forums for a chiller environment. I'm relatively new to forums in general? I've been on them a few times since I was 13-ish, but never for long enough to get fully familiar with them, so it'll be interesting to figure out how to work this place!

Excited to meet you all!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years

I'm 19, have been into Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I was given Blue Rescue Team when I was 4 and it was all downhill from there 😅

I used to be active in other Pokémon spaces on social media, took a break for a while, and realized I wanted to get back with being around other fans... while also realizing that I didn't want to go back to Twitter! So I thought, why not, and am taking a crack at forums for a chiller environment. I'm relatively new to forums in general? I've been on them a few times since I was 13-ish, but never for long enough to get fully familiar with them, so it'll be interesting to figure out how to work this place!

Excited to meet you all!
Hey there, nice to meet you too!! Lets have fun during our time here..hahaha

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hello everyone I am Mohamad20ZX a new member of poke community I hope you like my introduction

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Excited to meet you all!
Welcome to PC! As far as social online pokémon spaces go, I'd say this is a great one :3 I'm biased of course haha. But it's big enough that there's always something going on, our Discord is very active but now drowning you, the staff cares and keeps evolving the community, and it's also not so big that you get completely overwhelmed or go unnoticed if you speak up. I hope you'll want to post around (or chat on the Discord~) and find your own favorite corners of our community :3 Don't hesitate to ask if anything is confusing. See you around!

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
hi there! welcome! i took a social media break too but mostly just got into interacting with forums again recently. looking forward to seeing your posts!

Back