• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Matthius's First Fire Red Nuzlocke of Yes.

Mattiusness123

Matthius
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
This is my first real Nuzlocke, I'll be going along with the le standard rules plus no items in battle and dupes clause. Now let's begin the journey of how our protagonist of this story Malcolm who is not in the middle and guide him to the legendary sandwich full of yum! Oh yeah, and beat this Nuzlocke too!

I woke up after a hard night of playing Gligarman: Goldenrod City, was a great experience! So I did the good old routine of the SENILE professor Oak pulling me in and I grabbed Squirtle as I like Squirtle best out of all of them, named him ColdBowser since it is effectively what he is and told Gary Oak that Jaiden Smith said yes! In other words I won, I go ahead and finish my errands for the SENILE professor and begin my misadventures proper.

I return to Route 1 to capture a Rattata that I name Pack Rat, let me know if you get the reference. Made it to Route 2 and repeatedly violate Dupes (Santa) Clause with all the Rattatas abound in this area, eventually finding a Spearow which I catch and name JackSpearo. I beat up the rival Gary thanks to JackSpearo and move onwards to Narnia or route 2 for short to grab a Caterpie and named it Morgan F. Afterwards I head into Viridian Forest to capture a Weedle which I then name The Weed after an in-joke to myself that weedle is the ultimate Pokemon! I then proceed to mow down many many bugs in order to get my team in ship shape which has quite a lot of catharsis factor since bugs horrify me in real life. I made it to Pewter City where I break no sweat in bullying Brock with Water gun which earns me the Boulder badge! 'Til next entry.

Mattiusness123

Matthius
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Finally part 2 arrives! funny because I'm heading into route 3, not 2! Here I generally beat a bunch of trainers who for no reason are just hanging out here like it's a outdoor breakfast club and evolve my Squirtle into a Wartortle! Woah, I just had a close call with a trainer's own Spearow almost killing mine, that was scary. Captured a wee Mankey and now I will name it Spanky Tam because that's funny to me. I ignore my local fish dealer because I need no fish food at the moment but I thank him for offering tasty carp. I've made it to Team Rocket's favorite treasure hunting place, Mt. Moon. So now I proceed to find an orphaned Zubat and decide to take him in using a cold steel poke ball and named him Batman because he is the myth, the legend, the man who I am a big fan of. A scientist worried me about my future by using Magnemites against my very electric weak team and almost thunder shocking my team to its bitter end but thankfully I got through by the skin of my teeth... Not that teeth have skin. I then find my possible Team Rocket self from an alternate universe and give him a game over as I move on to the fossil hoarder guy who is named Miguel, you know I never really hear that name around much. I take the lord Helix Fossil because it is just superior and move outside to get fresh air that isn't just all the Rocket grunts smoking a pipe to ruin people's lungs that sniff it, what dastardly fellows. Made it to the waterside town of Cerulean City and I read the town sign to see that apparently I have X ray vision if I can read it clearly from the back and also to see the punctuation on it is terrible. Casually just strolled into a person's house and backyard to steal a candy just lying around, what a waste! Gary Oak then ambushes me to ask who Jaiden Smith is and battles without even bothering to wait for a response, how terrible rude do you have to be to not let a person speak when you ask them a question? Yet again, I did just rob a person's backyard of their candy so who am I to judge? I got a Fame checker from slapping Gary and telling him the legend of the Impractical Jokers which he then responds by sniffing me all the way down and commenting that I smell good. I tell him thanks and move on ahead, maybe he isn't so bad after all. I conquered the Nugget Bridge and told a Rocket grunt that I just refused the unrefusable, does that make sense? Nope, but I win so I move forward to catch an Oddish and named it Odd Bobbi because it sounded cool in my head and then I found an... Abra?! This is good news, I put it to sleep using Oddish's Sleep Powder and catch it to name it Magus because I hope you got that reference. I question Misty's attire through a gym battle and I win thanks to Oddish and spamming Sleep Powder to gain the Cascade badge! After that water show, I beat up another grunt of the Rocket variety and take a Dig TM to end the Cerulean tale! 'Til next entry...

Back