• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Do you like doing lineart?

Years
Lineart seems to be very hit or miss with artists. I stopped doing it yeaaars ago, all I do now is clean up my sketch so it looks more like lineart aha. Anyone else not a fan? Or do you like the lining process when drawing?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
It's my favorite part. I love the meticulous way I can get into it and just lose myself for a little while. Very relaxing.

Years
Honestly it depends on the mood, sometimes i love it sometimes i despise it

Im leaning towards despising it recently hahaha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I can't even draw a straight line, let alone do proper lineart. Stuff just ends up being a bunch of jagged lines reduced with an eraser until it looks good enough. xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It's my favorite part of completing a piece! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I find doing lineart stressful but I still do it anyways regardless how I'm feeling; sketches and painterly movements are much more meditative imo.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
It's my favorite part of completing a piece! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

So far, looks like it's just you and me in this boat, lol

Back