• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Black&White Advanced (Cancelled)

Do you like this demake so far?

• Yes

Votes: 113 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 9.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
You said you were using elements from B2W2, so does this include PWT or will it only be following the BW stort?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
This project is mind blowing. Remarkable, please include in batle mega evo if possible

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Amazing job, defects i detected besides the ones mentioned, the rival got same pokemon as me lol and wen juniper is teaching how to catch a pokemon it mentions her as the old man hahaha

But awesome job no game breaking glitches nothing like that and graphics are amazing. Love this hack

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Black and white demake is a great idea and I hope you will finish this.I wonder how you will make castelia city

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Hack looks amazing but im not hyped that much anymore for demakes...
Not only because it takes years to have a demake completed but also because most demakes get abandoned after some progress :(
Not to mention any potato pc and phone can run the original ds games and we can even transfer pokemon now with the melonds emu...

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
hey Vytron I just played the demo and I came here to report u 2 bugs
1) when NPC`s talk and their face pops-up I hear an unnecessary charizard cry
2)I encountered a critical bug in Accumula town, when I went into a house which is up and left of the town on the second floor
and a suggestion:you should use kristianangel89`s rom base because it has all Pokemon sprites,dex icons,moves,stats etc.
I appreciate your work and your skills
best regards

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
But hey i never liked gen 5 backsprites which look like gen 1 so i like how they look in your hack lol

Back