• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
I can give you a PKRS infected Zorua. I'd like a Dratini please. For my Black 2

Yeah, I can trade the Dratini. Just PM me the time, date, and timezone. I'm all ready.

My Pokemon Black FC: 3783 6594 7241
Trainer: Chris

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
These trades are ready. Pm with a time. I'll be on for most of the day.

B99B12: READY (Mansion)
DWf Eevee <-> FEB2012 Mewtwo

darkwaters93: READY (DW Stock)
DWf Smeargle <-> DWf Shuckle

Yoguk: READY (Box 11)
PKRS Zorua <-> Dratini

brica8: READY (Dream)
DWf Vulpix <-> DW Charizard

roen52: READY (Sky)
Chimchar <-> DWf Abomasnow

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
Okay, I have a Pichu ready, when do you want it? And what do you mean helping your dratini evolve into dragonite? Trade and trade back so that he gets the boosted experience?

Okay, I can trade the Pichu now.
And I mean with trading my Dratini to a Dragonite to help me with it, I don't know how, but maybe some levels and trading will work.
Also, if you have some Rare Candies, then I would like to buy the candies as well.
By the way, I can give you a Turtwig for the Pichu, or a Axew, or a Squirtle.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Okay, I can trade the Pichu now.
And I mean with trading my Dratini to a Dragonite to help me with it, I don't know how, but maybe some levels and trading will work.
Also, if you have some Rare Candies, then I would like to buy the candies as well.
By the way, I can give you a Turtwig for the Pichu, or a Axew, or a Squirtle.

Well, what I can do is get your dratini and trade it back to you right away so he gets a boosted experience bonus 'cause he's been with another trainer.
The pichu is ready. Add my White FC and head to the Wi-Fi club, I'll be there in a minute!

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
Well, what I can do is get your dratini and trade it back to you right away so he gets a boosted experience bonus 'cause he's been with another trainer.
The pichu is ready. Add my White FC and head to the Wi-Fi club, I'll be there in a minute!

Okay. :)
Thanks a lot already! :D

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I'm ready to trade whenever you are just tell me which FC of yours I use.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wow. I completely forgot we were supposed to trade. Oh well. Any chance you could trade tomorrow? I keep forgetting that I have to give you this Zorua with Snarl...

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Can you breed me a Pichu with Volt Tackle? I can offer a Bronzor with it's Dream World Ability if you don't have one already.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Wow. I completely forgot we were supposed to trade. Oh well. Any chance you could trade tomorrow? I keep forgetting that I have to give you this Zorua with Snarl...

Hi! Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow for a few hours after around midday GMT.

Can you breed me a Pichu with Volt Tackle? I can offer a Bronzor with it's Dream World Ability if you don't have one already.

Sure! I can breed you one for that bronzor. I have many DW bronzors actually (thanks to dream radar), but you can have a volt tackle pichu :)

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Hi, I was wondering if I could request a Pichu with Volt Tackle?

Don't really have much to offer in Return, though I do have a Male Lucario with the Egg Moves Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick. I also a newly bred Male Chimchar with Egg Move Blaze Kick, and a newly bred Buneary with Egg Move Sky Uppercut if any of them interest you :).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! I'd like your Shiny Skarmory and your Shiny Joltik, please! Check my thread to see my offers. Even if it's only for Generation 4, don't worry, I'll Poke Transfer them.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Sure! I can breed you one for that bronzor. I have many DW bronzors actually (thanks to dream radar), but you can have a volt tackle pichu :)
Great. I'll be on for most of the day today.

Lunicli

Ongoing Competitive Battler
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Hi, can you breed me a Horsea with Swift Swim as an ability and IVs in Atk, SpAtk and HP?
Any answer would be appreciated

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hello! I'd like your Shiny Skarmory and your Shiny Joltik, please! Check my thread to see my offers. Even if it's only for Generation 4, don't worry, I'll Poke Transfer them.

How about your level 15 Genesect for my shiny joltik? :D

Great. I'll be on for most of the day today.

I dropped you a message. Sorry I didn't contact you earlier, I thought I had spare pichus. I didn't, but now I have :)

Hi, can you breed me a Horsea with Swift Swim as an ability and IVs in Atk, SpAtk and HP?
Any answer would be appreciated

Hey there Lunicli, sorry but that takes a long time for someone who can't RNG. I don't have that time :\

Lunicli

Ongoing Competitive Battler
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Oh, thanks then. Good luck with the shop!

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Hey, Masaru I was wondering if I could ask for a Volt Tackle Pichu Please? I have a Male Lucario with the Egg Moves Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick to offer in return. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014

I dropped you a message. Sorry I didn't contact you earlier, I thought I had spare pichus. I didn't, but now I have :)

Hey there Lunicli, sorry but that takes a long time for someone who can't RNG. I don't have that time :\
Then what's for the Skarmory?

Then what's for the Skarmory? But if you're not interested on trading for the Skarmory, fine then.

Last edited:
Back