• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
magikarp, cuz it makes no sense and i like to say stuff that makes no sense

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
You would be a Pikachu, since you have Dragonite and Charizard in your avatar, and their pokedex entry numbers divided by each other (149 : 9) equals 24.8, which we round up to 25, where our sweet ol' Pikachu of course is placed in the Pokédex.
Congratulations :D

Last edited:

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Your avatar reminds me of an Oshawott. :3
501.gif

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Too lazy to do any kind of maths, so you'll be Butterfree since you have the number 12 in your username, and Butterfree is number 12 in the Pokédex.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Grimer, because I took one very quick momentary glance at your name before I came in and initially read the word "oil" in it. I did a double take and realized that this was not the case. It also helps that I was half asleep!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
"Stamp on the Ground" makes me think of a Ground Pokemon, in which the first one I then thought of was Rhydon. Thus, you are a Rhydon.

Back