• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

probablyhylian

illusion is mine
Years
Trying to keep my Monster Hunter: World grind consistent and finally reach HR 100...

Also pushing my way through Lost Sphear since I was a big fan of I Am Setsuna but it falls a little short in comparison.

Years
Well, of now, i am currently playing the first super mario bros in an emulator of nes.
I think this game is making me want to know the franchise itself, and i really liked it, since i tried to play super mario world, but i got bored pretty quick.
Also tried to play mario 64 in an n64 emulator and same results, but this game, hell, there are some stages that are really hard, and that i could only pass correctly using save states.

pkmin3033

Still Persona 5...on the third palace. I'd very much like to finish it over my week off, but it seems unlikely...I'm 25 hours in, so I expect it'll take me another 40-50 hours if this pace keeps up...sheesh.

Also been playing Closure on Steam today...done the first two levels. I am not very good at these sorts of games, but I'm proud of myself that I've only looked up solutions to the puzzles twice so far...let's not speak of how many times I've died or lost keys to darkness, though. Yeah.

Also picked up Pokemon White again. Because why not? I've only played through Gen V the once and I really should give it another chance. Can't be any worse than Gen VII...

TY

Playing Halo 3 atm besides a bit of Need for Speed Underground 2

Halo 3 gives me nightmares

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
Horizon Zero Dawn.

Well, 100%-ing it. As of right now I'm pretty confident it's the best game I've ever played. If you haven't already, I recommend it to anybody and everybody

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Stardew Valley 1.3 Beta (multiplayer, but haven't tried the multiplayer ption yet, just the other updates),

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm 16 stages into Super Robot Wars X and so far I can say that it's not as fun as it's predecessor. Having half of the same cast and lot of recycled animation doesn't really help either. I'm a big fan of Gundam, but even I'm getting tired of seeing the same series being included (namely Zeta which I love). Yamato was just a much more interesting debut series than what we get here with Buddy Complex/G-Reco, and Nadia. Wataru at least has some comedic elements so I like it so far.

The game should keep me busy until the 3DS port of Strange Journey is out in 2 weeks.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm going to Tales Festival this year, so I wanna finish all the mothership titles before I go. All I have left are Rebirth and Destiny 2, so today I restarted Tales of Rebirth on my PS Vita, since last time I played I didn't get far and don't remember what I was doing. :D I'm excited to finish it this time!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Been putting a lot of hours into Monster Hunter Generations lately.

Also still playing Kirby: Star Allies but I keep getting distracted, much to my own chagrin.

TY

Played some Destiny 2 when the new DLC dropped yesterday, for now im busy playing Hearthstone

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hearthstone always, also started playing some Terraria with user:Disturbed

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Got The Surge the other day to appease my Dark Souls itch. Actually not a bad clone; I'm interested todeewgattheydo with the sequel.

pkmin3033

I am still playing Persona 5...nearly 50 hours in, nearly at the 5th Palace. Maybe I'll finish it by the end of the month...maybe.

I'm also playing Alan Wake on Steam - now that the Switch Pro Controller is supported - and I am loving it. I had it on 360 when it first came out, but I sold my 360 before I finished it, and I've regretted that for a long time now...I'm so glad to be going back to it. It has me constantly on edge in a way modern horror titles just can't manage, and it's more of a thriller than a horror. Great stuff.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
right now I'm mostly playing Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Tales of Xillia

should probably gte around to finishing my Pokemon Crystal run and those Dark Souls playthroughs sometime too, but we'll see when that happens

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I am still playing Persona 5...nearly 50 hours in, nearly at the 5th Palace. Maybe I'll finish it by the end of the month...maybe.

If you don't want to immediately start again in NG+ mode, that is. I played it twice my first time and my save file has over 200 hours on it.

Last edited:

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
Persona 4. I just have a PS2, 3DS, and not-great laptop so I haven't played Persona 5 yet. I do have Shin Megami Tensei IV on my 3DS though, I should play that more.

Back