• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can now play only one game for the rest of your life.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I hate to say it, but League of Legends. As much as I might love any other game, almost none of them would be re-playable for the rest of my life. At least with LoL, I can look forward to a patch every two weeks and a new champion/rework every now and then.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
Probably Final Fantasy XIV. An MMO came to mind, and FFXIV is my favorite, so I'd be fine playing that. Plus there's social interaction and events.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Its a toss up between these 2;

Super Smash Bros Melee
and
Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy.

Melee is so fun with all the crazy fighting styles and levels but hk cube frenzy always has such soothing and cute pictures to look at after you beat each level.....ugh its so hard xD I love these two games both so much! Do I HAVE to choose? *puppy dog eyes*

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'd probably and regrettably settle on World of Warcraft (you may substitute any MMO for the same intentions) because you can choose what to do and make your own fun and deviate from the path the game wants you to go (AKA "zomg grind to max level and do raids all week"). It's hard to explain in a short summarized post why but in this case it's more about having a lot of options than it is about preferring the gameplay, since it's definitely not about that. I could name 20+ games easy I'd rather the gameplay in.

Years
I would probably pick mario, since it's a platformer, it has even glitches and more things to do i guess.
No, it would be impossible, since i cannot focus in only one game at the time.
Or probably pok?mon, since the first time i have beaten red and blue, i can't think of getting bored easily.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
GTA V. It comes with Online, so I'd probably be entertained for quite awhile.

I've played it 3 full times already and something always prevents me from finishing, yet it still never gets old per playthrough. And when you mix in Online, it's basically infinite.

Back