• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
I just thought I would ask. Lacus in the background makes me laugh for some reason. Not a making fun of laugh, just a normal chuckle. Probly because of the way she's acting in the pic. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Chibi-chan said:
I'd love to say I did, but Jack's right. I didn't draw my siggy pic v_v
My friend did though ^-^

Well tell your friend that she made it really great. And the way they are all in Chibi-mode

Lucid

I can't draw super deformed characters, period. D;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
Chibi characters is just one of the anime styles I can't draw for some reason.

Lucid

Yesh, I drew the character in Shiney's banner! >D[/brag] But it looked like crap until Kura colored it, so Ima stick to my day job~
*crawls back to photoshop* ;X

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
I can draw chibis, more of a chibi animal (pokes oekaki in last page)...I really can't do humans to well x.x But I am getting better at Cagalli ^-^ <3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
That's Chibi's? O_O;

Wow......was this made just with colored pencils or was there photoshop involved? Because that's one of the best works of art I've ever seen on PC made by a PCer...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
That's Chibi's? O_O;

Wow......was this made just with colored pencils or was there photoshop involved? Because that's one of the best works of art I've ever seen on PC made by a PCer...
*collapse* Thanks for the praise, but that's not mine ^^;; It's a friend of mine's work ^^;; I don't think she used photoshop. She's really good though o.o; Been doing this for about a decade too...the anime style ^^;; I'd put more of her stuff on, but I dont want to kill the bandwith x.x

Lucid

Dude, your friend owns, I can't even color properly in coloring books. ._.;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
It looks like it could be both. But I'm going to say it was Colored Pencils.

EDIT: Late again. >.<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Chibi-chan said:
*collapse* Thanks for the praise, but that's not mine ^^;; It's a friend of mine's work ^^;; I don't think she used photoshop. She's really good though o.o; Been doing this for about a decade too...the anime style ^^;; I'd put more of her stuff on, but I dont want to kill the bandwith x.x

Eh, I read your last post before that one and automatically assumed that it was yours from that XD;;

It makes me feel better to know that she's had a decade of practice; I can't draw anime characters, even less use colored pencils correctly <_<;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

OO! I envy her! D: But I guess doing it for ten years gets you pretty far XD

>_<; I'll need to kill this pic to save bandwith in a few min~

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I would be surprised if I could even do that well after ten years of practice...I can't even get any how-to-draw-anime guidebooks because my parents would find out; so I can't even practice to get good in the first place x_x

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
I would be surprised if I could even do that well after ten years of practice...I can't even get any how-to-draw-anime guidebooks because my parents would find out; so I can't even practice to get good in the first place x_x
Same XD My parents wanted to ban me from buying manga because it was a waste of money x.x oi...

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
I started to draw anime by looking at some of the big named artists and going from that and putting my own spin on my drawings.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Chibi-chan said:
Same XD My parents wanted to ban me from buying manga because it was a waste of money x.x oi...

I have to buy it on the sly because my parents think it's a waste of money too.....so I don't have an extensive collection. My entire manga collection consists of:

Volume Six of Rurouni Kenshin
Volumes 1-3 of Fullmetal Alchemist
Volume 1 of The Vision of Escaflowne
Volume 1 of Desert Coral
Volume 1 of Scryed

It's INCREDIBLY dismal. I was going to buy volume one of Chobits and volume five of Rurouni Kenshin along with the anime instruction book I saw yesterday, but my sister was in the same store so I couldn't pull it off ._.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I feel ignored ;; But I always do...

Yes, art. Since I'm still young, I can get by buying all of those "How To Draw Anime" books. Most of the ones I buy are actually for adults, though, so I bet I can still buy them when I'm sixteen. My parents don't really care about what books I buy, unless they have people+violence. If it's mice, rabbits, and squirrels+violence, they don't care o.o

Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back