• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED!
for a pokemon related reason which involves Chainsaw Meowth who I'm trying to get away from Meerfall.

MEOWTH: I LUV YOU!!!
Darkpokeball: *grabs crowbar*

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
Banned for not having an even number of dragonairs

OCC darkpokeball: meerfall says "meowth how can you 'luv' someone stronger than you?" XD

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Banned for having a -Sp. Atk nature, and for making me look up serebii to know that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for having the same nature as my Clefable on Pearl. Don't ask; I didn't care for natures back then. Now I do. :<

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Banned because Dialga used roar of time, and somehow, it changed history so Abraham Lincoln became president of Cuba instead of America, which made you do something baaaaaad... which got you banned. :P

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I officially ban you for blinding me with your signature. IT'S TOO DARN BRIGHT! AAAHHHH!
Actually, just kidding. ^^

I BAN YOU BECAUSE YOUR FUTACHIMARU ISN"T MOVING FAST ENOUGH!

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
banned for having 3 different pokemon on your post: mew in your name wigglytuff in your avatar and giratina in your sig. (and whats a FUTACHIMARU?)

Back