• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is it sad that I felt like there was going to be Symphonia news today and I was right, and the news was posted only an hour ago? :D; It wasn't big news, but it was still news.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I've only watched Paranormal Activity (the first one) and found myself yawning throughout. Are the second and third ones any better?
Well, the third part has more scary parts then the first one, but the last moments from part 1 really haunted me.XD I haven't watched the second part...
Try hotel 626. That one is pretty... scary.
I know, but I think Paranormal activity is scarier though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, the third part has more scary parts then the first one, but the last moments from part 1 really haunted me.XD I haven't watched the second part...
I know, but I think Paranormal activity is scarier though.

Well, I yawned at the Climax of the First movie, ruining it for a friend. ;^^ Maybe I'll give the other two, or at least the latest one a shot. I'm not too sure yet.

Well, least you're not doing NaNoWriMo, Pokey? /might attempt that... one year. Maybe.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

EVs/IVs, optimizing movesets, boss fights who constantly use regeneration, thinking of what move to use or when to switch, you're constantly micromanaging without even realizing it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I had enough at random encounters, I don't need all those micromanagements ;;

Can't we just say Pokémon games are interactive 16-bit movies where you say Yes or No once in a while, without much effect in the long run? :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I found a DS charger, so I might see about trying to beat Cynthia later today or something. /will beat her and her garchomp dammit. :|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19, Cynthia's always been a pain in the ass for me, especially in White. Hard to believe she was actually tougher too even though the second battle I had with her in Platinum was easily my hardest battle in the last few years.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm trying to face her in Platinum (I'm not even going to bother with White for a while) and her Garchomp is just... uuugh. I hate it. So much. =3=

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. I should have raised a Gyarados with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, and Waterfall when I was still playing Platinum, would have torn her Garchomp to pieces. My team at the time was Gengar, Charizard, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Palkia, and Infernape, pity I was underleveled at the time though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back