• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon game featuring Lillie's adventure in Kanto

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
I am considering making a pokemon game featuring Lillie's adventure in Kanto after Sun and Moon. I have already put some work into it, but I wanted to get some opinions, since I have recently seen many view points that disagree with predefined personalities in an MC. I would also have to make the protagonist talk to make Lillie seem like Lillie, which I am personally not a fan of, and I know many other people don't like a talking protagonist. Basically, I want to know if people think this is a good idea of if they would be interested in playing this, despite there being a talking protagonist with a predetermined personality.

Years
There's plenty of pokemon games already with a silent protagonist. I think one with a talking, predefined protagonist would be interesting, original, and add to the narrative and feel. If it is about Lillie's adventures in Kanto, then it would be great to play as Lillie with her full character and personality.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I would also have to make the protagonist talk to make Lillie seem like Lillie, which I am personally not a fan of, and I know many other people don't like a talking protagonist.

As long as you stick with the character's personality and natural progress across the events of S/M, you're prolly gonna be fine.
The idea itself does sound interesting, but I rather see a recreation of S/M on a GBA-like environment first, to be quite honest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2018
Now this is an interesting idea... But how could you make it any different from any other Kanto adventure?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
i always wanted to play as lilie. i wonder what've changed since red and blue left this region. maybe there's whole revamped of gym like in pewter city where brock's father and mother replaced him as the gym leader making the gym double battle format. and misty finally getting married and her daughter kasumi replaced her a the youngest gym leader alive. the last gym we fight in viridian city, a red haired teenager who claim to be giovanni kids gave you the last badge and the title of gym leader to you and you also free to redesign the badge and the puzzle inside the gym

Back