• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Are there any good fan games with not enough attention?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Title pretty much sums my question up. I know about Uranium and Insurgence and Sage and whatnot, because they are some of the fan games that everyone seems to be talking about right now (at least it seems that way to me). I want to know about the fan games that deserve more attention/popularity than they currently have. I imagine there are probably some pretty damn amazing games out there that simply missed out on the spotlight. Sooooo if any of ya guys can start throwing out some names of fan games that you think fit this criteria, it'd be much appreciated!

VMB

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Rejuvenation are really amazing fan-games.
I also really enjoyed Pokemon Infinite Fusion.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
Legends of the Arena by WackyTurtle is absolutely fantastic (probably the best Hack I've ever played)--but it's not complete and the last update was two years ago.

I'm also really fond of Pokémon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokémon Zeta.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2023
Yes, a fangame called Pokemon Desolation is very good. The next update will be sometime in February from what i've been told. Pokemon Apex is a great game as well.

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Reborn is a challenging fangame with a pretty steep difficulty curve at times; It's fun when you actually get used to thinking about how to defeat enemies without having to over-level. The game is hit-or-miss- the story is pretty grim, teetering between the boundary of dark and "edgy"; the gameplay, like i said, is pretty challenging and not really friendly for a super casual experience. While I enjoy it, I'd recommend it only if it sounds like something you might be interested in.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
pokemon dusk , dawn, and his other pokemon fan by rpg stars.. dusk dawn are done in enlighs but he has 2 3 others he would put in engish if more English people got into it...he has a fb. and pokemon reloaded. pretty amazing action pokemon game.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Odd to see people mention Reborn here, as it's quite a well known fan game... I think Attack on the Space Station and Banette and Guilmon are two really unique and fun games to play!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
I've got quite a few such fangames. I've really liked Virion, Sardonyx, Umber, Lustrous Aqua, Spectrum, and Full Moon.

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~
Years
It really just depends what you're looking for. I don't play many serious fan games (despite working on one -_-) I've heard Zeta and Omicron are worth looking at, and if you can wait for them to arrive then Azurite and Epsilon should be good too!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Some of my favorite lesser known games are Pokemon Full Moon, Pokemon Desolation, and Pokemon Postscriptum (very new)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Can any one please tell me is there any easiest way to evolve electabuzz in to electrivire in pokemon blaze black version......

Back