The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Ace Trainer Tricky wants to battle!

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old February 24th, 2018 (7:01 PM).
Rockstar Sylveon

Nature: Impish
    Hello~ My name is Tricky! I'm 20 and been in love with the Pokemon series since Gold and Silver despite barely being able to read.

I was enamoured by my friend's sisters Silver cartridge and I asked if I could borrow it when she was finished with it, and soon I had a copy of Silver and a GBC annnnnd the rest was history.

I got hooked for life when Gen 4 came out and the Meta maturing and I've been addicted to the competitive scene since.

Some of my favourite Pokemon are (in gen order)

Spoiler:

Beedril, Eevee, Nidoqueen/Nidoking, Vaporeon, Sandslash, Venomoth, Arcanine, Gengar, Lapas

all strarter lines for gen 2, Furret, Xatus line, Crobat, Ariados, Mareep line, Quagsire, Scizor, Heracross, Azumarril, Laturn, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkow, Misdreavus, Kingdra, Skarmory, Houndoom, Magcargo, Sneasel, tyranitar and Lugia

Mudkip and Treeko lines, Mightyena, Dustox, Breloom, Ralts line, Mawile, Aron line, Meditite line(who I keep thinking is gen 4) Absol, Metagross line, Spheal LIne, Eletrike line, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo and Duskull

Turtwig and PIplup lines, starly line, shinx line, Roserade, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Gallade, Froslass, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vespiquen, Gliscor, Rampardos, Drifblim, Gastrodon, Buneary line, Riolu line, Drapion, Toxicroak, Weavile, Dialga and Giratina

Snivy Line, Oshawott, Gigalith Line, Swoobat, Excadrill, Leavanny line, Venipede line, Lilligant, Whismicott, Krookidile, Carracosta, Zorua line, Bisharp, Gothitelle line, Mienshao, Garvantula, Litwick line, Solosis line, Electross, Volcarona and Meloetta

Fenniken LIne, Chespin Line, Fletchling line, Vivillion, Florges, Slyveon, Espurr line,, Dragalge, Clawitser, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Goodra line, Noivern and Xerneas.

All starter lines for Alola, Toucannon, Alolan Muk, Alolan Vulpix line, Toxapex, Lurantis line, Shiinotic line, Salazzle line, Bounsweet line, Golisopod, Poipole, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu FIni and Lunala

My favourite gens are 2,4,5 and 7, four being my absolute favourite.

outside of pokemon, I'm a fan of Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears, DnD and many other video game series!

I am a psychology fanatic, with nine years of self-study under my belt, I am specialized in criminal psychology, I have a deep interest in Crime and it's social aspects in the communal, Familial and Individual levels.

I am Royal Canadian Mounted Police hopeful and I am psyched to help keep communities safe and help individuals.

I suppose ive babbled on long enough, but i'll answer any question and I am happy to meet you all
    Old February 25th, 2018 (8:14 AM).
    (≧∇≦)/

Nature: Timid
    Mareep fan yes indeed here is my seal of approval. I love them very much!! Welcome to PC Tricky. =) You have some real cool interests, I'm into psychology and the human mind as well, but more as just a curiosity. The psych classes I took at school were always super interesting.

Happy to meet you too! Hope you like it here. o/

pair family twin mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
    Old February 25th, 2018 (8:38 AM).
    Keeper of the Hammer

Nature: Jolly
      Welcome to the forums, Tricky!

It's amazing to know that you've been playing Pokemon for such a long time and it's great to have you here on the forums! Your list of favorite Pokemon is really comprehensive and I really like Vaporeon, Metagross and Sylveon from your list! Ah and you're a police hopeful? Good luck with that, it's a really good profession and keeping people safe is a noble endeavor. <3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
      Old February 25th, 2018 (7:31 PM).
      Still in Kanto

Nature: Modest
        Oh lord, another psych fan, I have to say hi.
        I'm also 20, just turned 20 in January. I've been in love with Pokemon since I played Red when I was 3 and I probably couldn't read, hah.

I'm into competitive battling as well, I topped the PS Gen 1 OU ladder a few years ago on a username that I've abandoned as a teenager but this will be my real user, hopefully, for a long time!

Although I don't like Beedrill too much, I love Vaporeon and Sandslash, and Gengar is my second favourite line in gen 1, probably.

I'm a psychology fanatic as well, although I try not to leverage that skill in general, day to day conversation. I'm majoring in clinical psychology, although I've done a lot of research into criminal psychology. Maybe we can talk about it sometime.

Now I've babbled on enough. Glad to see you here!

Quick Reply