• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Adventure to Empire Isle

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
This looks very interesting, I'll definately give it a try later and let you know how it goes! :)
Also as I was reading the evolution changes, did you miss out on Poliwhirl -> Politoed?
Anyways looking forward to trying this.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
This looks very interesting, I'll definately give it a try later and let you know how it goes! :)
Also as I was reading the evolution changes, did you miss out on Poliwhirl -> Politoed?
Anyways looking forward to trying this.

Nice one, cheers :) and ahhh thank you! I was worried I'd missed some, that'll be done for Beta 0.3 :)

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Your welcome! ^_^
I've downloaded the patch, now I just need to find the right ROM to use it on since all other ROM's I've patched end up being the normal firered game with alot of glitches lol...

EDIT: I forgot about the text saying that it should be patched on Beta 0.1 but there isn't a link to the patch, could you provide one? Or am I just using the wrong ROM's to patch it on?

Last edited:

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Your welcome! ^_^
I've downloaded the patch, now I just need to find the right ROM to use it on since all other ROM's I've patched end up being the normal firered game with alot of glitches lol...

EDIT: I forgot about the text saying that it should be patched on Beta 0.1 but there isn't a link to the patch, could you provide one? Or am I just using the wrong ROM's to patch it on?

Ahh I see. Turns out my Beto 0.1 release has been removed the moderators. I will redesign the patch to be patched straight onto a basic FR ROM (Which I cannot provide) later today, sorry for the inconvenience!

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Cool, it's working now thanks!

EDIT: I completely forgot to give feedback lol! The game is really good, something different which I like, there are so much variety of Pokemon to choose from it's nearly overwhelming! (not saying it's bad) I haven't had much time to play though, I've only just arrived to empire island I think, I'm continuing right now, my team consists of Heracross, Teddiursa, Aron and Quilava.

Hope to see more!

Last edited:

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Cool, it's working now thanks!

EDIT: I completely forgot to give feedback lol! The game is really good, something different which I like, there are so much variety of Pokemon to choose from it's nearly overwhelming! (not saying it's bad) I haven't had much time to play though, I've only just arrived to empire island I think, I'm continuing right now, my team consists of Heracross, Teddiursa, Aron and Quilava.

Hope to see more!

Thats a sweet sounding party! Although you may regret filling up so early with such variety throughout ;D

I hope I havent made it too challenging with such high level opponents!

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Then, I started to play the hack.
I applied the new patch (Beta 0.2.1) and I saw the news.
The new tiles I like a lot, hopefully soon in a new beta, greetings!

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Beta 0.3 coming soon!

Prepping for Beta 0.3
June 2012

Basically, this one is huge. What you will be seeing is almost twice as much activity in Empire Isle and the start of your struggle to bring down Team Rocket, who are operating simultaneously in Kanto and Empire Isle, redistributing profits from selling rare Pokemon caught in Empire Isle to their colleagues in Kanto.

Now you will be able to earn up to 4 Royal Badges, and also visit the town Gym 5 is based in however it remains locked until the next instalment in which your fight against Team Rocket really takes off (Pardon the pun).

Beta 0.2.1 ended with my party of three at just under Level 30. My predictions for the end of this Beta are a party of 4 at around level 40. Considering some official Pokemon Games Elite Four had levels forties, this is a lot to look forward to. You also get the pleasure of meeting the one and only... Gary Oak!

Here's your tease with ten NEW screenies of the new areas and encounters you'll face!

MANOR.jpg
1-1.jpg

PokemonAdventuretoEmpireIsleBeta01.jpg
Leftovers.jpg

ROUTEPIC1.jpg
ISLE91-1.jpg

ISLE93.jpg
ISLE92.jpg

ISLE101.jpg
ISLE102.jpg

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Beta 0.3 Released!
Spoiler:

Feedback and downloads are extremely appreciated guys! Please give it a bash! :)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Wow, awesome!!
A new beta?, now I try but I know already that it will be fantastic!
edit: Oh.. Look this ugly tile error:
2272666299.png

Please correct :)
Riedit: Another bug from second gym leader:
1391915269.png

Last edited:

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Wow, awesome!!
A new beta?, now I try but I know already that it will be fantastic!
edit: Oh.. Look this ugly tile error:
2272666299.png

Please correct :)
Riedit: Another bug from second gym leader:
1391915269.png

Cheers dude, and woah how did I miss that first one? Haha! Thanks for pointing these out, I'll get these dealt with straight away.

I love your choice on the Pinsir by the way! With a 1% chance encounter in Berry Forest that must have been a struggle to find!

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Yes xD
This beta finish at St. Reginalds?

Certainly does my friend, no way have you got there already? Or did you get that from the progress reports? :) Haha but wow! What's your finishing party if you are there? :)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Certainly does my friend, no way have you got there already? Or did you get that from the progress reports? :) Haha but wow! What's your finishing party if you are there? :)
So here is what I think the hack: I really like, but you should add more scripts, the mapping is superb and is the part I like best! Another thing to add is the ability to run the system inside and day / night. I also like the second type of grass, but you should make the animations of the grass. However, this is my team:
2203012146.png
This is one of my favorite hacks, I hope a new beta soon, good luck friend ^

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
So here is what I think the hack: I really like, but you should add more scripts, the mapping is superb and is the part I like best! Another thing to add is the ability to run the system inside and day / night. I also like the second type of grass, but you should make the animations of the grass. However, this is my team:
2203012146.png
This is one of my favorite hacks, I hope a new beta soon, good luck friend ^

Thank you, such kind words :)

Running inside buildings and a day and night system certainly sound like well worthy additions to the hack, the next Beta may take some time before arrival due to the addition (hopefully) of features like these.

Mapping has always been my true passion, scripting is something I can do to a very basic level... In Beta 0.4, a major part of the Team Rocket tackling is currently being planned. Hopefully this will allow for scripting to become more complex and interesting :) Your team is looking very good by the way! Although I'd recommended some training in the grass to keep those levels up.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
hello, daleH your hack looks real good!
i hope to play it when it is finished.
hope you will finish it!
nice job for making into the showcase!
Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Hey there,
seems like a really good hack but for some reason when i try to patch it it doesnt work, any ideas on why?

DaleH771

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey there,
seems like a really good hack but for some reason when i try to patch it it doesnt work, any ideas on why?

It appears you're not the only person facing this issue. I shall rerelease the patch shortly!

Back