• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Noob Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Still can't give a time for this tournament, but I have thought of a nice little theme. It'll be 30 min gen. This is something I've created, but I will randomly select one of the metagames and then we will all have 30 mins to compile a team to the best of our abilities. So from now until the tournament, I suggest that you read up on the different metagames and hopefully we can come up with some good teams.

cartercr

Years
I have a time, I don't know how this will relate to anyone on the European side of things but this is about 12 hours earlier for me :P 8:30 AM Central. You can convert the time to your region.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
This clan seems to suit me well, I tried competitive awhile ago with no idea of Ev's etc and got raped because of it. D: So yeah, is it possible for me to join, maybe I could finally get some help on building a decent team lol.

Pokemon Online username: ShinySalamence888
Timezone: GMT
Typical times of activity: I'm ill atm so most of the day I can check in...

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
if theres a 3rd turnament comming, sign me up

jest been really really bizzy these days with stuff, but now im rearing to go :3

cartercr

Years
Wow, I got called in to work today when I wasn't supposed to be there, so i was unable to host the tournament. I am sorry about that, and I hope that we can have a tournament some other time.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Actually take me out this clan, not really much happening to stay in it. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back