• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What are your favourite events/memories from Gen 2?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
From meeting the professor for the first time, to awakening the legendary Pokemon Ho-oh, there were quite a few key and memorable moments from the Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal games! So on this topic, what were some of your favourite events during the game, and why?

Feel free to share anything. :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Seeing the legendary dog trio in the Burned Tower is always a scene I remember. Also encountering Lugia/Ho-Oh.

Years
My favourite Gen 2 memory was undoubtedly the fight against Red in Crystal, I had no idea he was at the top of Mt Silver as I was just a kid at the time and eventually managing to beat him was really great. Something about meeting this mystery trainer at the top of a mountain who turned out to be the protagonist from the last generation of games was so cool to me.

Back