• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

if I didn't vow to keep this theme for a while I would have probably changed mine but that's okay! Cherrim is awesome.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You should moan about being sick. That's what most people on the internet do.

I'm waiting for carpet fitters to come round. between 8am and 8pm. Seriously, a 12 hour window.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I moan enough already. I'm probably pretty annoying as is.

Anyway. Most is done.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually you are one of the few who moan the least here in DLTMS0 and so Pokey. As far as I'm concerned.

Also eee such a good image!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Just transferred some nice Ho-Oh, Lugia, Arceus, Mewtwo, Shroomish, Ralts, Charizard and Blaziken to Black 2. Will certainly come in handy.

...Especially Shroomish. I am going to crush everything with SubPunch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh man. Reminds me that I need to continue my challenge on White but Twist Mountain.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

My brother still hasn't played BW2.

He isn't as big a Pokemon Fan as I am. I mean, he likes the games but I wouldn't say he's a fan because that implies some kind of devotion to the series, right? He plays through the game like once and maybe does a little competitive battling but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back