• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
4/10

I've also only seen you recently.

The only reason you have been seeing me recently because I was inactive during the times you just joined till now, those who have been active in 2011 might know me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

Same here, especially on the Other Trivia and the OVP forums.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Everybody knows you.

And an answer to your question:
That's because I really have nothing to post on the other sections. Its like cutting in to a conversation without knowing anything about what they are trying to say, I am just that shy guy that will post if I am really attached to a place, I will be very active to it, but if I am not, I will go on a random inactiveness like my previous 6 months hiatus. I like the OT forums, where I was initially shy to post on here, but once I posted here, I found myself to have a "special" connection with all of you here. Oh I'm such a noob.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

Same reason on why you gave me 8/10, just minus 1 point because I only recently seen you ever since I came back from my 6 months hiatus.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
5/10

Never really seen you, but that's just me, I hope to be seeing you now.

And you don't like Gangnam Style?

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
5/10

Never really seen you, but that's just me, I hope to be seeing you now.

And you don't like Gangnam Style?
7/10; it nice to know peoples. :D
And you can bet on it, I'm gonna be stickin' around here.

As for your question: Nah, it was a funny signature, actually.
But...Gangnam Style? That's what that was? LOL
I'm sorry, I'm not too familiar with that. :p I mean, I've seen it around, but never actually looked at it before. >_<

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
4/10 - You're still quite new, so you're not too well known; I have seen you around quite a bit, though.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
3/10

I've seen the name a few times, but I hardly ever really see you around.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

I've been seeing you spamming the forums ever since you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back