• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Do you guys want me to put a PokeCommunte in the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years

BlueFlames.png

Hack of: Ruby
Creator: PokemonMasters

NOTE: MOST OF THE STUFF IN THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED. I WILL UPDATE IT SOON .
~THANKS

Intro:
Hey . I'm PokemonMasters and this is my first hack. Well, I've been hacking since March and I can't seem to stick with one hack but this time I think i'll stick with this one.

Story:
A new region, A new beginning. New friends, New Enemies, and a whole new Adventure. Your dad champion of a neighboring region, Topah has instructed you and your mom to live in Ion due to a former incident that happened in Sinnoh. Ion has always been a safe place since anyone could remember. But no one knew evil lurked in the corner. Many people believed that Reshiram guards and protects Ion. You always wanted to live in Unova, but because of Team Plasma, your dad said no. Your dad, being a champion of Topah, tells you to look for Professor Birch to get your first Pokemon and follow his footsteps. But being the Champion of Ion won't be as easy as you think...

Features:
- A whole new Region.
- 4th and 5th Generation Pokemon
- Eight Completely New Gyms and Gym Leaders
- Elite Four Challenge
- Champion Island
- Day and Night System

Screen shots:
Battle2.png
Battle.png
EvherTown-1.png
GreentwinGreenhouse.png

GreentwinTown-1.png
House.png
Inside2.png
InsidetheLab.png
Inside.png
OutsideEvher.png
PokemonCenter.png
Tepig.png

Support Banners
4thblueflamesuserbar.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286862"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/4thblueflamesuserbar.png[/IMG][/URL]
3rduserbarofblueflames.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286862"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/3rduserbarofblueflames.png[/IMG][/URL]
blueflamesbanner12.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286862"][IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s515/pokemonmasters1/blueflamesbanner12.png[/IMG][/URL]
blueflames32.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286862"][IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s515/pokemonmasters1/blueflames32.png[/IMG][/URL]

The Team:
Me - Mapper, Tile Inserter, Story, Scripter
Mikachu - OW Spriter
Pinkish Purple - OW Spriter

Credits:
874521, WeslyFG, Xiros,Derlo, Tactic, 07Harris, Codec, Paranoid, Thurpok, , Alucus_Of_Borg, Anjuba and Monster - Tiles
Chaos Rush & Tajaros - Pokemon Sprites
Mavy42 & Gerokunz - Banners

Tools Used (So Far):
Advanced Map
Paint
Photoshop
Advanced Series
YAPE
Overworld EditorRE
Advanced IntroEd
eXtreme Script Editor

Last edited:

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
Nice screenies! The Champion Island and Elite 4 Challenge sounds interesting. I hope you will stick in this hack upto its completion. Good luck!

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
Positive side:

The tiles are very good and i think too that they remember light platinum.
The story is good yet it seems short.
What really interested in the champion island, i love the concept.

Negative side:

Don't understand why you play with brendan/may, make some custom OW, it will be better than the default OW from ruby.

Good luck :D 
~Fanp

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
The screen-shot is good and I liked the new features in this hack. The Champion Island and Elite Four Challenge sound interesting! I will support this hack!

- PGX

PokemonMasters

Years
Nice screenies! The Champion Island and Elite 4 Challenge sounds interesting. I hope you will stick in this hack upto its completion. Good luck!
thanks (:

Good looking screenies remind me of light platinum.The story is simple yet exciting and everything seems to be good ! Good luck :)
thanks (:

Positive side:

The tiles are very good and i think too that they remember light platinum.
The story is good yet it seems short.
What really interested in the champion island, i love the concept.

Negative side:

Don't understand why you play with brendan/may, make some custom OW, it will be better than the default OW from ruby.

Good luck :D 
~Fanp
I'm planning on doing that .

The screen-shot is good and I liked the new features in this hack. The Champion Island and Elite Four Challenge sound interesting! I will support this hack!

- PGX

Thanks (:

Last edited:

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Good luck on your hack, PokemonMasters! Tiles seem very good and the new features are awesome. Just change the hero and we will have our second light platinum here! :)

PokemonMasters

Years
Good luck on your hack, PokemonMasters! Tiles seem very good and the new features are awesome. Just change the hero and we will have our second light platinum here! :)

Cool Hack dude! I hope beta 1 releases soon.Good Luck!
thanks (:

EDIT:
I thought of 2 new things to put in my hack.
1. Instead of a Pokecenter and Pokemart it'll be PokeHelpers. They'll be a boy and a girl (The boy is a merchant and the girl is the healer.)
2. There will be groups of people known as PokePros who are scattered around the Region in teams calling themselves the number 1 trainers in the world. You will have to battle them. Ex. (MountainPros, OceanPros, CavePros, CityPros, etc)

Last edited:
Years

thanks (:

EDIT:
I thought of 2 new things to put in my hack.
1. Instead of a Pokecenter and Pokemart it'll be PokeHelpers. They'll be a boy and a girl (The boy is a merchant and the girl is the healer.)
2. There will be groups of people known as PokePros who are scattered around the Region in teams calling themselves the number 1 trainers in the world. You will have to battle them. Ex. (MountainPros, OceanPros, CavePros, CityPros, etc)

To be honest, I'm not to keen about those 2 ideas. The screens do look nice though. Wish you the best of luck with your hack, and I hope you finish this hack, since I would love to see lots of completed hacks at this place.

PokemonMasters

Years
PokePals.png
Here's what I meant by that. On the Left side is the Merchant (well there will be one, eventually) and on the right side is the Healer. Im still thinking of where i should put the PC.

Years
PokePals.png
Here's what I meant by that. On the Left side is the Merchant (well there will be one, eventually) and on the right side is the Healer. Im still thinking of where i should put the PC.

That is definitely not going to work imo, I would rather see pokemon centers & marts.

Just to state the errors in that screenshot is the fact that Chansey is blocking your way to heal as well as the sign and you can't tell there is a person there since the tent covers 80+% of the ow.

PokemonMasters

Years
No, Chansey walks up and down. Or Maybe I can move it. and in the first town with that ill put a guide to tell you where it is. Or I can rotate the tent & I dont want to Put PCs and PokeMarts , I want to do something different. If you have a suggestion besides tents or pcs tell me.

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
No, Chansey walks up and down. Or Maybe I can move it. and in the first town with that ill put a guide to tell you where it is. Or I can rotate the tent & I dont want to Put PCs and PokeMarts , I want to do something different. If you have a suggestion besides tents or pcs tell me.

I agree with K2 XTREME about the tent ideas. This is just me throwing ideas out, but how bout something like a PokeHall or PokeCommute. In each town, there will be someone to heal your pokemon inside and also a merchant. Maybe multiple merchants, like a flea market. And kind of just a place where people socialize. But thats just an idea.

I do like your tiles however. And theres not much to the story right now besides the typical Gym Leaders, (I suppose) and some crazy dream. How it ties in is quite unclear, but Im sure you have some idea planned that your not telling us! So I wish you luck with your hack. ^.^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Which might be the reason why it won't take so much attention...
Since LP already is here.

Since I'm planning on putting a swamp in my hack,Im planning on making Muddy Water an HM. So , what do you guys think?
Another HM? Since Surf is already enough good Water move Muddy Water would be another useless HM...

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
About your mart and pokecenter stuff you could do it b/w style : having both mart and pokecenter in one building it is like your idea but i think it will work better

PokemonMasters

Years
Update:
The First City is Ivory City. It will also have the first Gym. North of Ivory City is Ivory Forest.
IvoryCity.png

IvoryGym.png

(Note: This will not be the final look of Ivory City)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back