• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ultraviolence was eliminated. Christos, Flushed, megaabsol -, and Antebellum were poisoned.

Forever - 6pts
Anna - 3pts
Antebellum - 4pts / POISONED
Flushed - 4pts / POISONED
megaabsol - 3pts / POISONED
Christos / POISONED

We're going to play everybody's schoolyard favorite: dodgeball.

Everyone has three options: throw, catch, or dodge. If a player throws a ball, their target is eliminated. If a player catches a ball they were thrown, the thrower is eliminated. If a player dodges a ball, nothing happens. However, there are some catches, since that's way too simple.

If a player catches a ball when nothing was thrown at them, they are eliminated. If a player dodges a ball when nothing was thrown at them, they are eliminated. Of course, there's even more to that to make the game even harder because my Top 6 are a bunch of cuties.

Only the first two and last two actions count. Take this scenario, for instance:

- Player A dodges
- Player B catches
- Player C throws at Player D
- Player D catches
- Player E throws at Player A
- Player F dodges

In this scenario, Player A dodged the throw by Player E so nothing happens. Player B and Player F both caught and dodged nothing so they are eliminated. Player C threw at Player D and Player D caught, but C is not eliminated since those two don't count. In this case, there will be another round in which the rules will be clarified at that time to decide the Top 3 or Top 2. If you successfully perform an action without dying and you're poisoned, I'll cure you.

PM me your choices.

If someone somehow finds a loophole, I'll shut it down fast, but for now get to throwing your balls. : - )

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Unless you're a nice person, is there a point to dodging as opposed to catching?

And dang, we should've all pitched in and got everyone poisoned.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Umm i thought i had immunity.

Say we get anna and flushed out, wont the rest of us die to poison, and there will be no winner.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Umm i thought i had immunity.

Say we get anna and flushed out, wont the rest of us die to poison, and there will be no winner.

Your immunity was last challenge and it lasted through the voting period.

Theoretically two people could be cured through successful actions and alive at the end of the challenge. Please read the thread thoroughly before assuming things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back