• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Fire Emblem Club

Years
What do you mean exactly by questionable?

But yeah, Niles is great

In that you can marry your siblings
Like even if they aren't biological they're still family so it's like WHAT

also the more you diss niles the more i niles lovepost

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
In that you can marry your siblings
Like even if they aren't biological they're still family so it's like WHAT

also the more you diss niles the more i niles lovepost

To be fair, you can marry your blood siblings that turned out not even to be your sibling s, I picked birthright cuz I wanted blood over bonds, AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN MY OWN BLOOD, and in revelation.... Whoops, almost have some spoilers!

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Lobsterhead, Pineapple head, Weak little girl, Pegasus knight who has red hair, none of them are very good choices, which is why I pick Selkie... Who is related to hinoka so there is that red strand of hair

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Depends on what is meant by "compelling", but I think that the FE story that I'd call my favorite of the ones I've played would be the Tellius saga (PoR+RD)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Dunno, I usually just play for the gameplay. Probably the one that goes like "there will be dragons".

Midnight Umbreon

Years
To be fair the final boss from FE Warriors was pretty massive. Not particularly challenging even in hard mode, but still massive.

I mean something more like Naga VS Grima type battle. Both in their fullest power. And yes, that Dragon boi, he wasn't hard, but it was fun.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
so doing Conquest on Hard was a mistake

made it all the way to the wind chapter

have been trying a bunch of times to beat it

finally start making some progress

and then the game decides to proc a crit and someone dies

So I'm like fuck it I'm putting this shit on Normal

I was probably gonna hate half the remaining chapters anyway. Gonna still try Revlations on Hard, but we'll see how it goes.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
uM, For me the OP text was kiiinda tough for me to read in this forum skin, because the text was white... but I found the SUS all the same!

Best girl/guy: Ophelia, Sumia
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido
How long have you been playing FE? Almost a Decade now
What was your first game? Technically the first FE game after a childhood friend of mine had it for his famicom from overseas, but I completed FE Sacred Stones first.

To that, I bear a gift! My FE collection!

I've got Genealogy of the Holy War, Path of Radiance, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon and the Sword of Light, Shadow Dragon (DS remake), Blazing Sword, and Gaiden!

2xcxFfX.jpg

Here is Shadow Dragon DS remake again(at a better angle), as well as Awakening, Mystery of the Emblem, New Mystery of the Emblem (DS remake), and Radiant Dawn:

ikRzNtI.jpg

Below is the Genealogy of the Holy War's map, along with Fire Emblem Sword of Seals on the second pic, with my Lucina Amiibo, with a figure of Fee!

HMuIb8s.jpg

CK8RuoqUYAAiPtQ.jpg

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Hey Dragon! welcome to the club. Never before in my life have I seen that many fire emblem games in two pictures. And, now you have nearly balanced the games of the dragons of light and shadow! Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Guess I'll go change the color of the OP now...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
To that, I bear a gift! My FE collection!

That is an absolutely amazing collection! Do you mostly buy them online or have you been hunting them down irl?

so doing Conquest on Hard was a mistake

made it all the way to the wind chapter

have been trying a bunch of times to beat it

finally start making some progress

and then the game decides to proc a crit and someone dies

So I'm like fuck it I'm putting this shit on Normal

I was probably gonna hate half the remaining chapters anyway. Gonna still try Revlations on Hard, but we'll see how it goes.

Thank you so much for this post. I just started Conquest on hard and the first chapters I've been like "Well, I guess it's supposed to be harder than birthright, but this is absolutely bonkers difficult" (Played BR on normal). I think I'll join you and switch to normal until Revelations, thank you for saving me many, many soft resets.

Reactions: Nah
Back