• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

unattractive..

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
I'd say arrogance!
I'll ignore a lot of stuff, and I'll give every girl a chance, but when they act so big and mighty, and that noone is worthy of talking to them..., well then my ladies, go on and talk to yourself! I'm just gonna ignore you completly!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
What does it for me is people who drunk, do drugs, smoke, and chew taobacco. All that stuff is just nasty.

Tony Stark

Mr. Stark
Years
Getting shot at and getting abducted by assorted Afghan terrorists after doing a weapons demonstration.

No, but seriously, people with a false sense of superiority really irk me. If you want to boast/talk big, back it up before you run your mouth.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
People who breathe very loudly. Don't know why, it just really gets on my nerves. I sit next to so some guy in class that does that and I can't even work up the courage to ask him to stop. What am I supposed to say?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
People who breathe very loudly. Don't know why, it just really gets on my nerves. I sit next to so some guy in class that does that and I can't even work up the courage to ask him to stop. What am I supposed to say?
"stop breathing"

i can't think of anything specific i'm put off by other than my classmates' obnoxious tendencies to holler out internet memes irl ("SO EPIC" "FAIL" "THE GAME lololol xd", nothing is more irritating

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years

Turn offs.

1. If she has too much make-up on
  2. If she doesn't have any respect for her body
  3. When she tries to control me
  4. Girls who are always high or wasted
  5. If she has noticeable facial hair
  6. No skimpy clothings, please. I like my girls fancy.
  7. If she has a double chin
  8. If she has a very noticeable adam's apple
  9. Mohawk? No.
  10. If she's always talking about other people; there's a million things we can do, but if all she wants to do is just sit there and talk about somebody...

That's all I could think of right now.

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
Years
  • Age 30
  • NZ
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
-Guys who just sit there and judge everyone. Including you.
-Guys who wear really loose pants. PANTS ON THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.
-On that note, really really tight jeans. Stop borrowing your little sister's pants, that's just gross.
-People who eat with their mouth open. No.
-Guys who don't make the effort at all. Not naming anyone in particular.....
-Guys who do not take care of themselves.
-Guys that go around trying to feel up girls that pass by. Yes. That happens at my school.
-Nick Jonas.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
My Turn-Offs:
1. lying
2. bad breath
3. constant partying. like, its cool if you party on the weekends, but to be plastered ever night? no thanks.
4. overly arrogant, I like when a guy knows his stuff, but being arrogant is another thing :/
5. a flake. if you say you're going to be somewhere, BE THERE.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Smoking is the most unappealing thing tbh. I don't care about any other things considered unattractive as much as smoking (plus it's the only thing I can think of atm). It just disgusts me. Anyone I see that smokes I wanna tell them to quit. XD;

Years
Smoking is the most unappealing thing tbh. I don't care about any other things considered unattractive as much as smoking (plus it's the only thing I can think of atm). It just disgusts me. Anyone I see that smokes I wanna tell them to quit. XD;

You are going to find me discussing then. Haha.

Loud, over the top, *****y drama queens is a huge 'turn off' for me. I feel like slapping them every time.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
Years
1. Smoking. It's disgusting.
2. Ignorant/annoying people.
3. Dogs. I can't stress this enough.
4. Shopping. I can't stand it.
5. People who 'claim' themselves to be a "scene kid" or "emo kid" This is self explanatory.
6. Most rap or pop music these days. Sex, drugs, violence, parting all night. Who freaking cares? This is by far the most irritating.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

Loud, over the top, *****y drama queens is a huge 'turn off' for me. I feel like slapping them every time.
THIS.
I can't really think of any specific, just a load of general qualities that I'm sure most people wouldn't like. Loudness, arrogance, stupidity etc.
Lying is one of the things I really, really hate. Oh and people who unfairly judge others or are hypocritical.

GUESS I AM ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T MIND SMOKERS? I usually like it actually, it often accompanies a nonchalant, carefree attitude that I tend to appreciate. Unless they're lighting up 20 times a day and have a smoker's cough, that's just going over the top.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Definitely smoking, along with people with terrible attitudes.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Smoking. And I find people who never wear make up/brush their hair/wear too much make up/have no sense of fashion/has zits or black heads a massive turn off lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Girls that show off their body, and try to be sexy... Totally ruins it for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
- Bad breath
- Bad dresser
- Really, really bad acne (like a pizza face...eee)
- Strange smells
- Coming on too fast (mmmm hey baby ;D)
- Busting out with common internet memes (I can tolerate the better, lesser known ones, I even use them, but the game and things being epic is just no no)
- SLICK! I hate that
- Large...people...sorry. I'm small, and someone that's way bigger than me is scary. Can't help it.
- Girls with too much make up and guys with make up. Unless you're in theatre, don't be doin' that

I kind of went by social standards rather than who I would date, really.

Back