• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
@SV ~ Good luck with finals! :3

@Xilfer ~ I'm going to wait for Nom to post before I do. That way I can combine Allora's response to both Paladin's and Astrid's actions in one post instead of two. It will help keep the post count down for when SV is gone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm just going to go back to working with Pennance with the plan... after everything settles down between TrueStriker and Leo. there is plenty of planning still left to do

Good Luck SV on your Finals

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kawaii: I think Nomsammich is going to take a while to get back on. Gotta understand that everyone has a life. You may as well go ahead and post now.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Right. Sorry, I haven't had time to check the IC so I posted here first. :P

Things are going so sloooowww.....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Xilfer- Sorry for the slowness, life is a b*tch sometimes... xD

@heretostay- Ok, so from when you last post, a few storylines are going on, but mainly, you're about to go with the main group of Gold Tribe members down a set of tunnels towards the Gold Crystal. Another group with Paladin, Allora, Nom Nom's char, Gallant, and Speculum are heading to retrieve Veletra, a Mismagius who helped Paladin and Allora earlier. Meanwhile, the Madman's blowing stuff up above, while the Sentinels try to get control of things. Not much really has happened since you last post. But read it over if you ever get the chance.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Vegeta: True dat, brah, true dat.

@heretostay: Home alone! Love it!
Spoiler:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone. Just a really heads up lol starting now until the end of August my posts my be slower. I've been accepted into the college I want to attend so I will be in the process of getting that started. Also the closer it gets to June/July there will be a long lull of posts because I will be in the process of moving cross-country. XD

I will keep you all updated when those long lulls will be but just wanted to let you all know. :)

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hey guys, glad you enjoyed all of this, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did planning it. xD

First of all, to answer Garet's question. Ever since Kivir left, I decided to remove him from this part and instead say that his character decided to go with the Alpha Alliance armies. So he is not around.

As for your second question, let me lay out a small timeline, as of this moment:

1 1/2 years ago: The Silver Tribe first attacks.

6 months ago: The final defense of Gold City occurs, where the city is taken, and most of the Gold Tribe is killed, including 'Rey'.

1 1/2 months ago: The events of Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning began.

Eh, I haven't posted as much here in the OOC. Anyway, I felt like trying to establish another time-benchmark...thing.

The above quote was posted at the time that the Gold Tribe's ambush just outside the Thieves' Forest was caught in the Silver Tribe's own ambush. That ambush was, I think, a week at most before the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance took back Albia. Another three days before the Gold Tribe goes to the Golden Catacombs and learns of the Gold and Silver Crystals, then a few hours more before they leave for Cape City. About a day, then, before the Gold Tribe arrived in Cape's tunnels and were gassed. However long before they woke up, then here we are.

So...by my estimation, we can tack another 1/2 month onto the above. I realize this was just the Gold Tribe's side of things. I'm sorry if this turns out to be irrelevant.

Reactions: SV
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Alright, I'm still alive, just finishing getting over the flu now. :( Working on figuring a way to jump back into things.

you could ether be with the rest of the group (Zane's group looking for the Gold Crystal) or join up and hang out with Accatosh.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Delphini: Take your time, we're just cruising the prison 'n' stuff.

@Typh: Delphini's already hangin' out with the Paladin crew. LOL.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
BDIFNIEFNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQNIFNIENINGIRNGINIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Translation: Finals are done. I am a free man. We will be proceeding now.

@Xilfer123- Actually, I think you mean Nom nom, not Delphini, from what I understand. I could be wrong, though.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, edited my post to add in some major info I forgot to add the first time.

Reactions: SV
Back