• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
First, you have to be eligible to have a blog. To become that, you must be:

-a tier 2 supporter (donate at least $10 - kind members may do this for you or you can win it through a contest)
-obtain 5000 posts (don't spam to get them)
-be chosen by a staff member (by winning a contest is the common way)
-become a staff member

This information, and more answers about blogs, can be found in our FAQ page here.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
How does one set up a blog on here?

There are three ways to get a blog that I can remember:

1. Become a Tier 2 supporter or receive it as a gift/prize.
2. Win a blog by itself as a prize.
3. Become a staff member.

EDIT: oh right, the fourth way, rack up a 5000 post count

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Also one other note, there's a four word rule on PC, so you'll need more than just those three words in your post for the future. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok just a quick question here, I have been a member for awhile now, I know my user name duh and my password, well some times my laptop does let me come on here so I try to log in on my dsi and it tells me my user name or password is wrong, why? I have even gotten onto my laptop and changed the password to log in here on my dsi and it still tells me it's wrong.

No one answered this question for me.

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Hi! i'm new here, and i wanted to post a thread in the Battle Center-In game help section about help with my team. I wanted to put some sprites above each pokemon i listed to make it look nicer, but when i tried to preview it i got "you must have 15 posts to post urls to other sites". do images count as urls?
thanks!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hi! i'm new here, and i wanted to post a thread in the Battle Center-In game help section about help with my team. I wanted to put some sprites above each pokemon i listed to make it look nicer, but when i tried to preview it i got "you must have 15 posts to post urls to other sites". do images count as urls?
thanks!

Yes sir! You can only post images and/or URLs when you have 15 or more posts (:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
thanks!

To be able to insert images in your posts, you have to reach 15 posts. To do that, post in threads that interest you, but don't spam! I believe you can post urls though. Urls are text, so they don't count as images. Hope this helps! c:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
To be able to insert images in your posts, you have to reach 15 posts. To do that, post in threads that interest you, but don't spam! I believe you can post urls though. Urls are text, so they don't count as images. Hope this helps! c:

Actually, URLs don't work unless you have 15 posts too!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Yeah, both URLs and images won't work properly until you reach 15 posts. Don't worry, though; that's not a difficult feat to achieve. Just give us a few more quality posts somewhere and you'll have that ability in no time! :]

Years
Quick Question...

There is a way to let your Pokémon follow and travel with your person (outside of the Poke Ball) in Pokémon White, right? I thought I that you could...but if you can, could someone please tell me how you can do it? Do you have to play through the game until you get to a certain point where you learn the activity or...what? Thank you all for your patience...I am a noob to the Pokémon series! XD

EDIT: One more question...how do I attach a picture or gif to my signature? Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
1st question: You've been misinformed; that's not possible in Pokémon White. HG/SS only, at present. Also, that question belongs here; this forum's for PokéCommunity-related help and ideas only.

2nd question: You use tags just like you normally would. You might need to have 15 posts first, though. I don't actually remember now.

Hope that helps!

Years
Ah ok, thanks for the answers to my questions, and sorry that this is in the wrong forum! I didn't know...mods, feel free to move this thread! Thanks! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey I'm kind of new to being a supporter so I have a question on adding an image as the background. I'm not completely sure how to do it. I know you have to go to your CP and then go to Change Profile Colors, but do I have to get rid of the colors I have on my profile to change the background to an image? I keep trying to add and image and it won't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
(This one in particular http://www.evergrandecity.com/picture.php?albumid=215&pictureid=2581 )

Thanks.

Years
Hey I'm kind of new to being a supporter so I have a question on adding an image as the background. I'm not completely sure how to do it. I know you have to go to your CP and then go to Change Profile Colors, but do I have to get rid of the colors I have on my profile to change the background to an image? I keep trying to add and image and it won't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
(This one in particular http://www.evergrandecity.com/picture.php?albumid=215&pictureid=2581 )

Thanks.

You need to upload the picture to your albums. You can even make a special album specifically for profile designing that cannot be seen by anyone other than yourself. That's where I usually store my background pics.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You need to upload the picture to your albums. You can even make a special album specifically for profile designing that cannot be seen by anyone other than yourself. That's where I usually store my background pics.

Oh ok just like in EGC. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back