• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
This game is very straightforward.

I will ask the question "have you ever ___", and the next poster answers my question and posts their own question for the user below.

I will start! Have you had to spend 3 or more hours inside a vehicle all at once?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Yes. On a road trip I would spend about 5-7 hours at once (with 1-2 bathroom stops of course).

Have you ever eaten over 20 donuts (including some munchkins) in one sitting?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Not quite, as I'm allergic to wheat.

Have you ever hated gen1? I have.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I was locked out of the house once because of my grandmother (accidentally messed with the locks). And I also locked myself into my friend's bathroom because his door broke and it took both of us to open it from either side.

Have you ever made all of the products on a shelf in a grocery store or convenient store fall?

Years
No, and my fear of fast things means I likely won't ever go on one.

Have you ever been in a near-death experience?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
No. I did break some stuff before, but it wasn't special to me or anyone else.

Have you ever tried to sneak some food into a theater?

Gabri

m8
Years
Nope. Haven't gone into theatres that many times anyways. I did sneak snacks and chocolate bars out of supermarkets a couple of times~

Have you ever had two or more school exams in the same day?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Yes and I was very sad, and unhappy when it happened.

Have you ever tried to stay up for 24 hours by fell asleep before you reached the 24 hour mark and didn't even realize you fell asleep?

Years
I tried to, but I'm always aware when I go to sleep.

Have you ever eaten something bad and gotten sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back