• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [VOTE - 12/10/17] It's time for a new leader; it's time to make a change!

Alder vs Iris vs Drayden

• Alder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I wanted to do something fun on Wednesdays in Fifth Gen and I think this is something you guys will enjoy :)

So! Each week we will be pitting Unova's characters together to work out who should be Unova's leader! Not that a leader is such a thing but think of it as something like Unova's true president, or something like that. Here's how it'll work:

I will be pitting characters together that are similar, in a way, and you need to choose between them. Once I've gone through every set of characters I'll be matching up the next set until we're down to the final two and that's when you guys get to debate/discuss which you think should win! :)

Check the poll up the top for who you think should win and VOTE VOTE VOTE! Discuss in here why you think said person should lead Unova to victory against everyone else. Why do you think that person is the most suited to a presidential type role? Only major-ish characters get a chance to be president - let's see what you guys choose!

Quick reference:

Week 1: Bianca
Week 2: Juniper
Week 3: Cilan
Week 4: Lenora
Week 5: Elesa
Week 6: Clay
Week 7: Alder vs Iris vs Drayden
Week 8: Caitlin vs Grimsley vs Marshal vs Shauntal
Week 9: Colress vs Ghetsis vs N
Week 10: Roxie vs Marlon

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Voted Cheren because he seems like such a diplomat. He would at least fulfill the role better than Bianca or Hugh...

Years
I went for Bianca because she showed something important in B/W. She shows that it's best to do what you want to do, not what you think you should do and that is what I see in a good leader.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hugh is too focused on chasing one problem like trying to find his sister's Purrloin to be a good leader. Bianca is a good role model, but I think Cheren seems like a good choice since he is a knowledgeable guy. Although some answers are convincing me Bianca would be a good choice.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
The truth is most sweet and bitter thing in the world.Sometimes the truth can be your lesson in the world.

So what the Point?

I choose Bianca

Years
It's betweeb Hugh and Bianca for me, but she got annoying for me later on in the game so I gotta go with Hugh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm keeping my vote as tie breaker if needed but I DUNNO I'm thinking Cheren here. He's legit more of a natural leader than the other two.

Years
I voted for Bianca because I think she has the most compassion of the three. Cheren is easily the smartest and most well-organized, and I did consider voting for him but ultimately thought he might be even better-suited to an administrative position within the government, and Bianca would be best bringing people together as a leader.

In the original Black and White games Bianca would have been in my opinion very unready, but she grew a lot by the sequeals and I think she could now be a vibrant, assured and nuturing person at work on behalf of people and Pokemon.

Hugh I currently think would be the worst choice of the three, and I don't think he would even want such a position. He has no social skils, and is driven solely by the desire to avenge his sister. Even N would be better than Hugh. N was misguided, but still had leadership qualities that I don't think Hugh even possesses.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Looks like the charismatic nature of Bianca is gonna win out, which is understandable. Its good to have a leader that people genuinely like as a person. I'd prefer Cheren but at least Hugh isn't winning

No offense to the Hugh voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
New poll is up! Who do you think deserves to stay in the running? :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
late to the party, but I'm gonna vote Fennel. She could use some more appearances ;p

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I voted for the original gen 5 professor, because I didn't play B2W2.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I used Dream World a LOT so Fennel definitely influenced me more. She may come off as a bit shy but she's a scientist not just a researcher - she can basically save Unova from another Ghetsis attack by using science. What can Juniper do? Give Ghetsis a cute Pokemon? Yeah that will defo stop him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aaand Fennel is out :( Time for Cilan vs Chili vs Cress!

Back