• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, can I offer a shiny Tyranitar (EV'd, I think it has flawless IV's as well, but not 100% sure) for that Shiny Ev'd Alakazam (nn Mr. Magic)?

Do you have any other ev'ed pokes??

Could I grab that level 65 Gengar, bashful, in box 5?

It will be a bit before I can trade!! Maybe 20 minutes or soo!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Oh, if so I have a Blissey (shiny) and a Electrivire to trade :P you can have both if you want.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Could I possibly get Shiny EV'd Alakazam (nm Mr. Magic) and Ev'd Latios for Ev'd Electrivire and Shiny ev'd Blissey?

But is it possible to trade another day? Early next year or something?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you so much!

Very much appreciated!
Your welcome, enjoy!! :)

Could I possibly get Shiny EV'd Alakazam (nm Mr. Magic) and Ev'd Latios for Ev'd Electrivire and Shiny ev'd Blissey?

But is it possible to trade another day? Early next year or something?

Sure we can trade another day, but just remind me when you are ready please!!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Is there a giveaway limit? Because I just found that Dragonite in box five, and I need one to defeat Claire :\

Could I pl0x has it? *puppy dog eyes*

treecko0

Carpe Diem
Years
Hey RNC are you interested in a Lv.1 shiny charmander (forgot the nature) wit egg moves Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Outrage its male i think (i dont have my DS with me at the moment....too lazy to get it XP )

Back