• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Nope. Instead comes the swirly glasses and the strange laugh!
...Dawn10. Eh?! Misread that...It's Hikari10. (Seemingly the only thing I'd put my run for.)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
... a flash of feathers comes from nowhere! you here a squawk and cluck in the corner! a wobbuffet calls from the greatest of heights screaming his name! down comes roosterman and captain wobbuffet! (yeah, i'm awesome!)

lets see... snorlax?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Unfortunately I do not know who's that but I know thats definitely not me.

I guess that the next poster is Hikari10, since he (wait... is he or she a he or a she, I seriously don't know. DAMN, I'm ignorant like that, not close to any member in this forum, must make more friends) is online and is regularly posting here

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Uh, she's a she. And false. It's me! The one with the swirly glasses...

Then the snoring Snorlax. SNOR(es)LAX. Yes, you. The one that has Gangnam Style.

(Uh...That thing's seriously catchy.)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
at the most unexpected of times roosterman swoops in and ruins your day so wobbuffet can say... :15:wobbuffet!
(hehe, rhyming)
now that other snorlax guy will come

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Unfortunately, not!

My guess is on Hikari10 again, since she's online!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
False. The swirly glasses are stuck on your face now.

Dawn no.10. Hey, wait! There's only one Dawn in this world! Hikari10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back