• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need Help with my Doubles Bronzong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey Community! I was wondering if someone with Ultra Sun or Moon could do me a solid and teach my Bronzong the move Telepathy from a Move Tutor? I can compensate you with a Gold Cap or a Battle Tree item for your time if you need some sort of payment. PM me if you're interested in helping me out! Thanks!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Community! I was wondering if someone with Ultra Sun or Moon could do me a solid and teach my Bronzong the move Telepathy from a Move Tutor? I can compensate you with a Gold Cap or a Battle Tree item for your time if you need some sort of payment. PM me if you're interested in helping me out! Thanks!
Heya!
Did you mean the move Telekinesis? I can help you with that if you still need help :)
I don't need anything in return ^-^

Years
Heya!
Did you mean the move Telekinesis? I can help you with that if you still need help :)
I don't need anything in return ^-^

Hey Soapy, good to see you again! Glad you're willing to help me out (My shiny Nosepass you gave me is fully levelled, Bottle Capped and a regular on my team, and I still love it!) and I have a long weekend coming up where I'll be available between Friday and Tuesday EST. Just let me know when a good time will be for you and we can make arrangements from there.

I had also forgotten to mention it in my initial post, but I actually have two Bronzongs I need to have Move Tutors see to; the first one (named Ida) to learn Telekinesis, and the second (Named Bronzong) to learn Stealth Rock, if that's okay. For convenience's sake, I went to the Move Deleter so that they wont have to replace anything.

Thanks again!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapy, good to see you again! Glad you're willing to help me out (My shiny Nosepass you gave me is fully levelled, Bottle Capped and a regular on my team, and I still love it!) and I have a long weekend coming up where I'll be available between Friday and Tuesday EST. Just let me know when a good time will be for you and we can make arrangements from there.

I had also forgotten to mention it in my initial post, but I actually have two Bronzongs I need to have Move Tutors see to; the first one (named Ida) to learn Telekinesis, and the second (Named Bronzong) to learn Stealth Rock, if that's okay. For convenience's sake, I went to the Move Deleter so that they wont have to replace anything.

Thanks again!
Hey, glad to hear you're taking good care of Nosepass :) Is she evolved?
I can Tutor both Bronzong, with no problem. I'm actually at home right now if you can trade! If you can't, it's no trouble, I should have plenty of free time Friday evening or during the weekend :)

Years
Oh yeah, she's evolved, although I forgot to mention it lol! She knows Flash Cannon, Power Gem and Iron Defense. She also knows Thunder, but since I added Magnezone to my Steel team, I may replace it with Earth Power...Honestly I've raised about 5 different Probopasses to 100 with different IV and moveset loadouts, and have another on the way that functions as a Magnet Pull trapper with Earth Power and HP Fire.

Unfortunately Im not home at the moment and am still at college, but after my wife gets off work and she gives me her schedule for the weekend I'll get back to you!

Hello again Soapy! My wife is free tomorrow and we may have plans most of the day since we don't see each other that often both working and going to college full time...I may be free Friday night from 8 on, Saturday (I work 12 to 5 however) or all day Sunday.

I'm in EST, but I sorta recall you also living in EST as well; if I'm wrong, can you remind me when you're available? I'll do my best to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello again Soapy! My wife is free tomorrow and we may have plans most of the day since we don't see each other that often both working and going to college full time...I may be free Friday night from 8 on, Saturday (I work 12 to 5 however) or all day Sunday.

I'm in EST, but I sorta recall you also living in EST as well; if I'm wrong, can you remind me when you're available? I'll do my best to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!
Hello!
I'm EST as well, and Friday 8PM suits me just fine! :) those are usually the times I'm around and I only have 1 other trade scheduled so far, so its a quiet weekend for me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back