• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
When we finish the game, I want to play it T.T, and it story is after or before the story of Life of Guardians, Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I've only just started the game but already I love the soundtrack and area design.
It feels more realistic to have towns that aren't just a few houses in a large open space.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2017
I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.

The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
my riolu is level 34 and it hasent evolved D: any suggestions?

Level it, don't let it faint, uh, I guess that's it? =/

I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.

The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?

PM me your saved file so I can investigate what happened, and so I can fix it for a next release.
Anyway, talk to the pink pyramid so it'll let you fly to the Dragon Castle.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? I am already past the 2nd E.M.

Years
I'm on the the ranger side and I'm in mineral cave and I go through it and I see the OW sprite for some awesome looking pokemon but it won't let me battle it or move out of the way to continue... I did the Team Earth side first and got past it but got stuck after you see the future... help... you probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to look through 154 pages of posts...

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I'm on the the ranger side and I'm in mineral cave and I go through it and I see the OW sprite for some awesome looking pokemon but it won't let me battle it or move out of the way to continue... I did the Team Earth side first and got past it but got stuck after you see the future... help... you probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to look through 154 pages of posts...

It's more challenging if you figure it out yourself.
But this game has plenty of bugs that I found but despite that
It's very interesting and well made. I've played it 5 times ever since
I discover it last year ago. It was the very first well made hack that
I played and I hope Jagold would continue making one.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
whenever i try to play this on my flash cart, i get a glitchy screen. like no image, but a bunch of random colored pixels. it won't start up, and i've tried multiple times. i'm using a Ruby USA ROM, so idk why it's happening.

Years
That event is no buggy. Life of guardians has 3 story branches and some pokes are designed for specific story only

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Ranger Side (also known as the Good Side): That PKMN blocking the way is called 'Dohydra' and can only be obtained if you took the Team Earth Side (also known as the Bad Side) of the game. To continue progress, head back to Lustersand Town and get the symbol from Kronz. After that, talk to him again so Ranger Leana will appear and will tell you to head to Mineral Cave.

Team Earth Side (also known as the Bad Side): I have no idea how you got 'stuck' in that scene though. Some details of where you are or what happened might help, and of course, if you got screenshots, then that'll help too.

There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? I am already past the 2nd E.M.

Go back to your home in Guardia Town and go to your bed.
You must have missed an event there.

Years
Good Side: I got through the mineral cave thing and out of the graveyard and am at the League and stuck again... I just went straight there after talking to the shaman in Rintah(?) town... I talk to the pointy rock and it tells me to go to the League or go to Lusterland(?) and get a new symbol which I already have... I have no clue what to do...

Bad Side: After I got stuck I had a save state where I chose sides so I went to that and started the good side, so yeeeaaahhh... don't have any screenshots or anything and can't go back (I don't think I was stuck just that a couldn't find the exit)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Good Side: I got through the mineral cave thing and out of the graveyard and am at the League and stuck again... I just went straight there after talking to the shaman in Rintah(?) town... I talk to the pointy rock and it tells me to go to the League or go to Lusterland(?) and get a new symbol which I already have... I have no clue what to do...

Hm...
Try going to Guardia Town and defeat the new Leader there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back