• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Update, July 31st

"Pokemon manga Fan Club" was revoked due to being short on content.

"*Splash!* The Magikarp Fan Club!" was revoked due to being based on a single Pokémon.

docowocool's *Splash* the Magikarp and Gyarados club was approved.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Adding you to the list right away. You have it reserved till the 8th of August.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Last One's ~Shiny and Indestructible~ The Steel-Type Fanclub was approved after small edits.

droomph

weeb
Years
Is it okay if I make a third club?

If so, I would like to reserve a Treecko line fanclub :3 if not I guess that's fine, I'll wait for someone else to do it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is it okay if I make a third club?

If so, I would like to reserve a Treecko line fanclub :3 if not I guess that's fine, I'll wait for someone else to do it.

A Treecko family fan club could be risky as they aren't generally spoken about that much, even in Grass type fandom, but there's no reason you can't give it a try! n.n So yes, based on your current clubs you may make a third club, good luck. c: You have it reserved until August 23rd.

Olli

Years

Update, August 16

danaxe's light darkness... absol fanclub was approved.

Also a quick announcement here, just for the people who do check this thread. There have been two recent updates to this section, one being an emblem which will be awarded to winners of club specific events. This means that club owners can now organize some kind of event, while also having some kind of reward to give, so hopefully it'll encourage owner's to start making more events and for more people to participate.

The second one is a change in the rules, a change to the "no single Pokémon clubs" rule. If there's a Pokémon, not part of an evolutionary line, and not in direct relation with any other Pokémon, fan clubs can be made on them. This means it's ok for you to make a club on for example Absol or Druddigon only, since they aren't really part of anything specific, whereas Pokémon like Zangoose and Seviper, despite being one-man families, have relations with each other, so neither of those two can have a fan club alone.

An annoucement will be put up about this in not too long though, for those who don't check this thread.

Akuroma

I love Colress so much.
Years
Hello, I would like to reserve this club until I reach 15 posts.

★ A Harmonious Melody: The Meloetta Fan Club ★

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello, I would like to reserve this club until I reach 15 posts.

★ A Harmonious Melody: The Meloetta Fan Club ★

You don't strictly need 15 posts to create a club, but okay, I'll reserve it for you until August 24th :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
gunnerpow7, consider your "~The Return of Flowers and Branches~ The Official Oddish Family Fan Club v2" approved. n.n

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, I created a new club & it's my first one.

Why do you want to open up the club?: To enjoy my time here with other members.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Everyday if I can.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: No time limit, just party.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello, I created a new club & it's my first one.

Why do you want to open up the club?: To enjoy my time here with other members.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Everyday if I can.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: No time limit, just party.
Perfect :D

MidnightShine's ★ Blazing Glaciers: Black & White Kyurem Fanclub ★ was approved!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I've been double checking everything here (Because I was trying to be sure).

May I reserve/remake the Fire Type Club?

Why do you want to create a club?: Because Fire Types are one of my favourite Types.
How often will you update it?: Daily.
How long do you want the club to stay?: As long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back