• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inktober!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
cf3f7565e7cb5cc0-weblogod.png
Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month. I created InkTober in 2009 as a challenge to improve my inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.

Anyone can do InkTober, just pick up a pen and start drawing.

InkTober rules:

1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).

2) Post it on your blog (or tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest or just pin it on your wall.)

3) Hashtag it with #inktober

4) Repeat

Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. INKtober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you're consistent the better.

That's it! Now go make something beautiful!
Am I 15 days late? MAYBE.

Have you all been working hard on your inking skills this month? Or maybe you're just observing some of the awesome things others have made? Share some of your thoughts, comments, drawings, resources, or anything related to inking/october in this thread! :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Eep I totally didn't know this was a thing...

Sadly no, time hasn't been my friend (nor has life but hey) recently, and as such I'm in a bit of a slump. I would like to get around to doing some minor stuff like line art and such though, starting tomorrow, so I'll post how those go from now on :)

Back