• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2022
Can anyone help me with the cheats? I'm using my boy emulator and every time I enter the codes to get lucky eggs through the pc it doesn't work. Also tried using other cheats for the lucky eggs and none are working

didn`t try but as far as I know..you should put cheats line by line..and save it after every line

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
To everyone who has/had any interest in my ROM Hacks, "Mirage Of Tales" and "Ages Of Faith":

Long story short, I am closing this thread. This doesn't mean I'm abandoning my projects! I haven't been great with updates recently, but I promise they are still alive <3

I have created a Discord server to use for small updates in the meantime, and will reopen this thread when I have something more meaningful to show. The server is quiet at the moment due to IRL commitments getting in the way of development, but I am hoping that will change soon! If you'd like to keep an eye on progress you'd be more than welcome to join.

https://discord.gg/cwtz7rt8kG

NOTE: There is no download link

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm sad to announce that this project has been cancelled and won't be worked on anymore. Click the spoiler to read why.
Spoiler:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
Looking forward for the upcoming release!
This is what you call coming back with a bang I guess :D

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I'm sad to announce that this project has been cancelled and won't be worked on anymore. Click the spoiler to read why.
Spoiler:

Great to hear this isn't dead! Good luck with the rest of the project

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Yay we are back on the Great battleground after years standing on the shadows of Discord!

Cheers to all of you guys for all the waiting,seven long years since the start of the project,a year since the departure from this blessed community each time closer and closer to an official release!

Stand tall and proud Avlar is around the corner!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back <3 looking forward to showing some of what I've been doing this whole time.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Spoiler:

Not funny. Okay, maybe it is. Another great hack that I have my eye on.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
im waiting on this myself, most of the beta version's link showed me that the ips files were not there anymore

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 27, 2021
Excuse me avara , I have found a bug.

Whenever I talk to the surf license register, the game pauses and I have to start from starting.

This game is sooo good that I don't want to give up.

Please help

Outwitter

Years
Excuse me avara , I have found a bug.

Whenever I talk to the surf license register, the game pauses and I have to start from starting.

This game is sooo good that I don't want to give up.

Please help

The latest version of MOT hasn't been released yet. I guess you are playing deprecated versions. But the good news is that the devs are working pretty hard on it, and we might hear about the official release very soon.

Outwitter

Years
Hey is this dead🤔

Devs are working pretty doggedly on MOT atm. If everything goes smoothly, we might get an alpha release pretty soon.. :)
An update is released every Saturday on MOT's discord channel. You could join the same if you want to stay updated. The link is there on the OP.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Every few months/years I come back to check out this thread, hoping to hear the project is being worked on again. Now it finally is! Super excited for the new release, and very happy to play one of my favorite (if not my absolute favorite) rom hack once again :).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Own a Home

50R0OUb.gif
x9TejPp.gif

Thanks to mgriffin, Secret Bases are a thing of the past! Instead, you can buy your very own house. Decorations have been overhauled to include lots of furniture, wallpaper and flooring, which you can buy at various shops across the region. Some pieces of furniture even have unique functions, such as beds you can sleep in to heal your party.

Back