• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
AWESOME! Which Pokemon did the personality quiz say you were? I got Mudkip. Was hoping for Charmander, but I can roll with Mudkip too I like pretty much all of the starters.

What a coincidence! The quiz also said I was Mudkip haha, but then it gave me the option the change to a different Pokémon. I quickly switched to Bulbasaur, since I've always been playing as Bulbasaur in most other Mystery Dungeon games. =)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I bought Black not too long ago since I didn't play it the first time around because I hated Gen 5. I'm currently grinding for the Elite Four.

Years
I was wondering if anyone else had this beautiful Raichu plush I added to my collection. If so how best to keep him in clean? Is he safe to machine wash or should I hand wash the guy?
http://sunyshore.com/raichu_love_HQplush01.jpg

You don't see this particular Banpresto model often, and my box and all of the tags and care instructions are in Japanese so I can't read. Anyway I love this Raichu, and he sleeps in bed with me.

Years
My last purchase was a couple weeks ago and was an Elite Trainer Box that I still haven't opened, whoops. Also some TCG singles from the same shop.

I did pick up some plushes that same day from a different shop as well, but those were bought earlier than the cards.

I was wondering if anyone else had this beautiful Raichu plush I added to my collection. If so how best to keep him in clean? Is he safe to machine wash or should I hand wash the guy?
http://sunyshore.com/raichu_love_HQplush01.jpg

You don't see this particular Banpresto model often, and my box and all of the tags and care instructions are in Japanese so I can't read. Anyway I love this Raichu, and he sleeps in bed with me.

If you machine wash, put raichu inside a mesh laundry bag and put the washer on a delicates cycle. Otherwise handwash in a basin of detergent and water. Hang to dry either way.

Last edited:
Years
Thank you! I will follow your instructions. I think I will take the handwash route to be extra safe. One more thing. Is it okay to dip the doll in the basin that has the detergent? Or should I just carefully sponge Raichu off with a damp rag soaked in the basin's water? I want to make sure those colors are restored to bright when the time comes, but keep his shape perfect ^_^

Years
Thank you! I will follow your instructions. I think I will take the handwash route to be extra safe. One more thing. Is it okay to dip the doll in the basin that has the detergent? Or should I just carefully sponge Raichu off with a damp rag soaked in the basin's water? I want to make sure those colors are restored to bright when the time comes, but keep his shape perfect ^_^

From a Discord server I'm in for washing a different type of plush but the same general principle:

Spoiler:

If it's safe to machine wash, it's probably safe to dip it into the detergent. If you're concerned about scent, use a free and clear detergent.

You could also just use a wet towel to sponge it, too. Either or.

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
a litleo fleece hat at con, yesterday

Popplio!

Bwark bwark!
Years
My last Poke purches were the game Detective PIkachu (got s sticker sheet and keychain with it), the Detective PIkachu amiibo and (off ebay) a Deadpool Pikachu figurine.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
My Best Of Yellow Adventures manga book :3

So wanna see what happens next after the comedies are over. Pitty i almost finished this book now! Oh well, pokemon books are fun to re-read xD And i'm quite sure i'll get yet another manga for my small, resently started collection around the next time we see ourselves at the mall.

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
Years
I was at Nintendo World recently and bought an adorable sleeping Jolteon! It rests on its own pillow in my room, haha

Years
  • Age 30
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 1, 2018
Got a TOMY Alolan Marowak figure and had a Honedge figure arrive in the mail. Also, I ordered this the other day:
619NqQ0g0mL._SX466_.jpg

TOMY never released a regular Charizard that's appropriately scaled, which is really weird. The new license holder will be releasing one, albeit probably a bit smaller than the X figure shown here.

Last edited:
Back