• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON VALOR Beta 1.3 (June 2, 2017)

Years
Ahh sorry, we've been busy with college and trying to make our own game from scratch (not Pokemon related), to hopefully earn some real money to pay the bills. Have you played all of what we have done?

Years
Hey folks, just a heads up, we took some time off to catch up on some other things, but we plan on getting back into things soon and will have an update out shortly. So if you haven't tried our hack, feel free to try it out and tell us what you think in the meantime!

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Good luck with it. will play this today!

Edit: Found a bug.
Hero sprite at start is messed up.
Pokemon_Valor_01.png

also

Pokemon_Valor_02.png

Game freezes when you try to read it.

Last edited:
Years
Ah okay, so we know about the intro sprites (the first post of this thread has all the known bugs and that should be in there) but I wasn't aware of the chalkboard thing. Good to know, thank you!

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
oops i should have read carefully lol
no problem, glad i could help :)

Edit: Bug?
Battle Room? out of nowhere lol then stepping into the Trainer spots proceeds to black screen.
Spoiler:

Is a bug? or different design of shop? Happens in Asiago City too.
Spoiler:

A haunted pokeball. lol
Spoiler:

Doesn't Trade even if I have a Primape.

Pokemon_Valor_09.png

Will post other stuff too that I'll manage to encounter.
Most of the trainers needs to be close to trigger the battle and if not I can easily pass them by without battling them.
Hope this helps! Sorry for my english lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Im all the way to cotija port and i cant battle jessie.All im able to do is click on her and she wont do anything.I have one pokemon with me and she wont do anything.

Years
Ah okay okay lets see here...
So juzzrizard,
That first problem with the warps is known, it's just where we stopped the beta, sorry kinda misleading and we should have blocked it off, for the second one, I did find that bug too in feta and I think asiago too but I'll double check so thank you for bringing it up again, third, yeah that pokeball is definitely a bug so thanks for that one haha and last, we were aware that trades weren't working at all, I think that was in the original post of this thread, but I figured it out so that will be working in the next beta update we push out. You're really into this and I appreciate your thoroughness. Send me a message if you ever want to.
Edit: Also, I did mention that we made the trainer sight low, just so the testers could pass them if they want. Will definitely increase it when it's real release time!

And tony.butcher13, I have no idea what's going on there but I will check that script out asap. You definitely did everything you had to at that point right? Either way I'll check it out and let you know what I find out and thanks for bringing it up!

Last edited:
Years
So while I have no experience in rom hacking, so I cant offer any technical feedback. But I do love the cheese theme in the towns! I giggled every time I went into a new location{XD}. I always love hacks that give me eeveeolutions, and new ones to boot!{:3} Keep up the good work!

Years
Haha thanks ZanaDi, I'm glad you appreciate the cheese names. The original pokemon did colors, so we wanted to do cheeses haha.
And OPS, I'm looking forward to you doing a LP of it too!

Back