• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A legend in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2008
As the sun crept higher into the sky over Sonneburg town, Blade lay asleep in his bed, dreams flowing through his head of what adventures awaited him, because he was about to turn 13, and finally start his journey with his very own Pokemon.
The sun crept through the curtains, shining in Daniel's face, causing him to stir and wake slowly. He sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes, he smild, crawled over his bed and swung the window open. Around the town were as many happy faces as there were rays on the sun.
"Today's the day" said Daniel, a smile creeping over his own face, "my birthday, and the day I become a Pokemon trainer!"

(Just need some people to be his parents, come to get him up and wish him a happy birthday, and for someone to be his best friend and someone to be Professor Owen *will explain later* Thanks!)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Um, okay then.

I'm not going to tell you why this thread is being closed, because it's obvious you haven't read the rules, and figuring out why your RP was closed is your incentive to read them.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back