• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is she going to be there for an extended period of time or just for one episode? :o I really hope she's there for a significant part of the series, it'd be amazing to see her again in full swing <3 Although what will she be doing in Unova? They don't have contests for her to take part in... Maybe musicals or movies? xD

Poke_Star_Girl

Rising Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Why you like Dawn so much?
Because she extremely nice, she has a great taste in fashion and what there not to like about her. Not to mention her great skills as a coordinator dawn rules the battle field when it comes to contests. I also love Dawns confidence in herself her catch phrase is an inspiration to me and I follow those words to keep me moving forward.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup very loyal and awesome partner of Dawns

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Dawn in a cheerleader outfit

Years
I been keeping tabs on how many episodes Dawn will be in currently people are estimating 6 episodes but we all know she deserves way more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Where is she using her new swimsuit? Where's this new info coming from? xD Is she making a reappearance somewhere? :D

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Why you like Dawn so much?
She's really girly and the cutest than other girl companion on Ash's Journey.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup!
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: her Cheerleader outfit

Can i share some Dawn signature?

7368188838_5044284045.jpg

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
I'm a bit annoyed that Dawn loses to Iris, but I think it will be because Dawn helps Iris to get Dragonite to obey her, and since they're best friends and similar things happened with Dawn, that it makes sense that Iris would beat her here. Though I'm a bit annoyed that it's the 2nd round and not the semifinals/ or finals, but whatever XD

I agree,
I hate that!
Y'know that, Iris just a beginner! But Dawn a total pro!
How could she lost?

BTW
I don't really understand why Dawn ended up in Unova?
Please tell me cuz in my Country,
no pokemon anime broadcast...so i must download in Internet...

Years
i was mad when I learned Dawn lost to that awful Iris there isnt much we can do other than clear our minds and try to imagine Dawn becoming a master pokemon coordinator

Lightning

Years
Dawnnn <333

Why you like Dawn so much? Because she's so pretty and adorable. I love her personality and I like how cute and girly she is ;u; plus she has some awesome outfits!!!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup :D
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink coordinator dress, but I also like her original outfit >u<

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i was mad when I learned Dawn lost to that awful Iris there isnt much we can do other than clear our minds and try to imagine Dawn becoming a master pokemon coordinator

She doesn't need to win normal battles to become a top co-ordinator <3

Okay so my favourite thing about Dawn was without a doubt her shipping with Ash, AKA: PearlShipping. What do you guys think about it? Do you think she'd be better shipped with someone else? Perhaps Paul or Barry? ;o I think she's perfect for Ash; their personalities go together so well and they help each other build and improve all the time, it's adorable to see <3 Plus they obviously like each other a lot!

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
1. she is so cute (only) i cant really watch the movies but shes my fav im obsessed
2.i dnt know her pokemon
3.her cheerleader outfit caus shes pretty

plz let me in (i want to learn about her)by:-)

Years
i dont require aprrovals in this club the ownership was transfered to be when original owner abandoned the club I do wonder though after Unova will she go back to Hoenn or will she be in the Johto region working on becoming a top coordinator and hopefully then work her way upto master pokemon coordinator

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
1. she is so cute (only) i cant really watch the movies but shes my fav im obsessed
2.i dnt know her pokemon
3.her cheerleader outfit caus shes pretty

plz let me in (i want to learn about her)by:-)

Hi, welcome to the club! May I ask what you love about Dawn so much? :D

Dawn's Pokémon are Piplup (which refuses to evolve and is her main partner), Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine (which started off as a cute little Swinub and then evolved into a grumpy Mamoswine which took about 5 episodes before it'd listen to her commands), Quilava and Togekiss (which was a gift to her from a Princess in Sinnoh :3), as well as an Ambipom which she got from Ash (it was his Aipom but wished to do contest battles instead of gym battles so she traded her Buizel for it which she'd recently caught and which wanted to do gym battles) but unfortunately she released Ambipom because it wanted to train in Pokémon table tennis instead. x] She also spent an episode with a Grimer as her partner which was absolutely adorable! <3

Just say what you'd like to know about her and we can do our best to fill you in so that you can take part in all the discussions here. :D

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? let's see.....because she's cute? That enough? :) Also because she is a starter trainer (not sure about May) but aren't Misty and Iris Gym leader already?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine because it disobeys her at first. Piplup too!
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: the normal one I guess.

Years
I am getting all the Dawn episodes legally on my DVR from my provider and gonna transfer them to a safe location after they all are recorded just in case a issue comes up and i could possibly lose DVR recordings so i want to have a backup of the recordings these one episodes when they do come on will be special ones to me

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Why you like Dawn so much? let's see.....because she's cute? That enough? :) Also because she is a starter trainer (not sure about May) but aren't Misty and Iris Gym leader already?
Misty is, but as far as I know Iris isn't in the anime, her in-game appearance seems to be completely different to hear anime appearance x] But I agree, it's great how Dawn is just starting out on her journey, and especially how the first DP episode is mainly from her point of view. It's a great way to get to know her instantly and it feels like she's a special character and that she'll definitely be worth watching. And I love how she doesn't say anything about her bike until way into the series xD

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine because it disobeys her at first. Piplup too!
Ahahah, I love Mamoswine xD It's so funny watching him disobey her every command and sit in the corner pretending not to care xD But the way she turns him round to become a great contest Pokémon, even to the extent where he can perform great moves with a completely unexpected Pokémon like Pachirisu, it really shows how great a train she is. I was seriously impressed by the Ice Chandelier move too whilst we're on the topic of her being a great trainer, though that didn't end up being Mamoswine iirc. x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back