• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.
Just, saying- writing "grandparents-uncle-aunt" makes it look like it's all one person. x;

I've been doing okay. Wasting my time playing Pokemon and drawing, as always. I'm also just about half asleep haha.

Edit: Apparently I also have been killing threads. :c

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing.
I did, however, see a woman dressed as an indian grocery shopping today, as well as a man in a camouflage skirt. It's amazing how entertaining walmart can be. [: I should have taken pictures... I:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yup. It's a sleepaway camp and they pay you a salary and also free room and board, including 3 all-you-can-eat meals a day, and you have 2-3 days off a week I think to explore whatever city you end up in!
Wait its in a city? Even better! And with 2-3 days to explore a random new city you've never been to, that adds up to like half a month of awesome lifestyle choices. Sounds like a dream setup for summer.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey guys, can't stay, just want to wish everyone a happy St. Patty's Day!

Slender... it's called a kilt! xI

Someone get the defibrillators for this thread!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yay {:
I'm still working on the team for battling you. I'm having a difficult time getting the correct natures, so I've given up and now I just am trying to find a specific Pokemon with the correct ability and a "neutral" nature.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Making it as active as I can as well...

Meanwhile... I did nothing for St. Patrick's Day, simply because my country doesn't celebrate it and I don't know anything about that day cos I am an ignorant person like that.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Montreal had a big parade in Downtown. I didn't went, I was at my little cousin's birthday party. I still wouldn't go if I didn't had the party tho, lol.

Slendy, don't rush :P
It's on Gen IV or Gen V, btw?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I do need to get a good team soon, though.
It's on Gen IV- will that work for you? I'm not as familiar with Unova, but I could always trade the team over to Gen V.

Because of hunting for the right nature, I now have a crazy amount of Squirtle. Lots of releasing to do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait its in a city? Even better! And with 2-3 days to explore a random new city you've never been to, that adds up to like half a month of awesome lifestyle choices. Sounds like a dream setup for summer.

Yeah it's either in Atlanta, Boston, Connecticut, or Philadelphia. If I get the game design one (not likely as my skills lie more in the CSS/HTML department), I would be going to both Atlanta and Boston, and all the other jobs are just in one of those cities.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Nope, either Gen will be fine for me :)

And don't worry about having a good team, I could use a team that's not as heavy EV trained as my main one :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay- is it going to be a full team? I currently only have three of the Pokemon I need because of hunting for the correct nature for so long. I have the fourth member planned out already, but nothing beyond that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ugh, sorry- my computer froze up. >_>

If you want, sure. I'll be ready to battle sooner, if it's 4v4. I'm working on hatching the egg to get the fourth right now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good.
Heck yes. Second egg that hatched had the correct nature and ability. X) Time to start training, I guess. I'll be doing some EV training, but perhaps not completely (after all, the entire team only needs to be at level 50- I can just finish the EV training afterward).

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I eat to live not live to eat~ Broken _Arrow

tumblr_m7vxxfQQTm1rbcr12o1_500.gif

Smart!!!!

i'm Broken Arrow and i approve this message v.v

Cut!!

WHERE IS THE UNDERSCORE!!!!!!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah it's either in Atlanta, Boston, Connecticut, or Philadelphia. If I get the game design one (not likely as my skills lie more in the CSS/HTML department), I would be going to both Atlanta and Boston, and all the other jobs are just in one of those cities.
Wow, nice. I pray for you to get either the Boston one or Connecticut, Philly or Alanta just doesn't sound interesting.

Anyway, I live to eat though. I mean it. I love tasty food more then anything, and I consider taste above all to be the most important sense, after smell of course.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
See I'm from the Philly area so I could go there whenever I want. The plus side to that is that my best friend lives there and I don't see her much so I could see her a lot. The downside is that I've tromped through that city a million times. I would be happy anywhere else though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back