• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Can you add attachments in PM's? I'm asking this because I don't see the attachment button if I'm making a PM.

Years
Hi is there is any forum related to monotype or LC if its there can you pm me please

I believe the Battle Center section might be the best place for this since it's related to competitive battling. Or you can just visit the battle server which has Little Cup (LC) as its own metagame.

Can you add attachments in PM's? I'm asking this because I don't see the attachment button if I'm making a PM.

You can't I'm afraid.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I believe you can't, however, if you're going to attach a picture, you can simply upload an image to imgur or any image hosting website and you can send a direct link to said image. Same with files, upload to a file hosting website and you can send the link. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a few questions about "where do I post this" and they are, why are the sigs and avys not working in the trade forums and up there (beside my name at the right hand corner) keep switching to different sayings?

Years
The trade forums implemented a different post style from the rest of the forum to give more convenience to users when exchanging information between one another (such as FC and in-game name). As for the changing greeting sayings, those are part of the New Notification System, and can be disabled in the Options of your User CP at the very bottom if you wish not to see the rotating descriptions, but just the plain one.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
The trade forums implemented a different post style from the rest of the forum to give more convenience to users when exchanging information between one another (such as FC and in-game name). As for the changing greeting sayings, those are part of the New Notification System, and can be disabled in the Options of your User CP at the very bottom if you wish not to see the rotating descriptions, but just the plain one.

Yes but as you can see I have 2 FC's that I use and I figured out how to put in my FC and IGN up there but since I have 2 it's sorta an inconvenience for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yes but as you can see I have 2 FC's that I use and I figured out how to put in my FC and IGN up there but since I have 2 it's sorta an inconvenience for me.

Hmm… well, since you have two, can't you put them both into your FC field in user control panel and separate them by a comma? :o If that doesn't work, then placing them in your signature could be an alternative. You've already put one of them; just do the same with your second one, and you should be all set, haha.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hmm… well, since you have two, can't you put them both into your FC field in user control panel and separate them by a comma? :o If that doesn't work, then placing them in your signature could be an alternative. You've already put one of them; just do the same with your second one, and you should be all set, haha.

They both are in my sig, but in the trade forum (where I post the most) the sig doesn't show up and there is (I think, but not sure) there a character limit.

Just an update question: will there be put in where we can see members online in there and be able to click on their names to VM or PM them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
They both are in my sig, but in the trade forum (where I post the most) the sig doesn't show up and there is (I think, but not sure) there a character limit.

Just an update question: will there be put in where we can see members online in there and be able to click on their names to VM or PM them?

That will be fixed (the who's online) and you can just click the name and it'll show~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
Hi i was wondering if i were to post my ideas for my hacked game, how do i know someone wont try to steal them? I have neen working on it for a while and dont want to lose it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi i was wondering if i were to post my ideas for my hacked game, how do i know someone wont try to steal them? I have neen working on it for a while and dont want to lose it.

People might borrow from your ideas, but I'm not sure if anybody would actually steal them directly. If you notice somebody doing it, though, then you could report it to the section moderator or an h-staff and they'd be able to help sort it all out. Chances of that happening is sooort of unlikely, though, so if I were you, I'd just lay-back and proceed to post. :b

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
What happens when you report a post/thread? Where does the report go? Does the person reported get a notification of who reported them and for what or?

Years
What happens when you report a post/thread? Where does the report go? Does the person reported get a notification of who reported them and for what or?

I believe the staff get a notification from an area only seen by the staff called the "Report Center", and then it should link them to the thread the report came from. As for the member who got reported, there's no notification.

Years
how to add animations in user title

You mean HTML effects? That's a mod-only perk, but it's sometimes given out as a competition prize so be on the lookout for those. I guess it's all a special way for the staff members to show they have earned it for being part of staff or something.

Years
Just wanted to point out that the reason a moderator may have told you they couldn't help with you a room is because we actually can't. Only ~administrators have the power to make/remove other chat rooms so you actually do have to wait for one to be on if you need help with that. Other than that, thanks for the feedback and we are currently discussing ways to be more obvious when we are afk or unavailable while still allowing us to be on the server.

Lol wth we both joined at same month and year we got same nature and are both 20 y old
Wanna go out for a drink? ;)

@Hikamaru

Like the 1 of this user
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back