• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

△ HYRULE △ The Golden Era △ [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Tatal could run into Nait, he is exciting the lost woods and I was going to have him go to Lon Lon in the first place. Also is ummm... Malon and her father still at the Ranch?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tatal could run into Nait, he is exciting the lost woods and I was going to have him go to Lon Lon in the first place. Also is ummm... Malon and her father still at the Ranch?

Malon is there (that's who Nait's with at the moment, heh.) but her father is deceased. Ingo is also long-gone, leaving Malon alone in control of the ranch. Since the guy she hoped would live with her died for the world, she's obsessed with her work and easily takes care of the entire ranch. The subject itself for her is upsetting, so no one really talks about it. However, she enjoys the company of others (especially animals) which is exactly why Nait is there at the moment. (Free milk is nice too)

Yeah. Some interaction would be awesome.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If you'd like, though hangovers usually don't happen until /after/ the drunken man falls asleep.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I suppose so, but drunken passing out usually leaves you there for hours (not that I've ever done that, but /someone/ in my family loves to drink, so I just happen to know these things.)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Wolfy I shall create my post with Tatal

@Heretostay do you mind if Diceon bumps into your Goron even though he is out cold?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ok, not much going on in my end. I'll just head to Lon Lon Ranch. If their's any RPer that is there right now, inform me if you interact with my character.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ugh. Need post inspiration. My mind is blank when it comes to this. There sure isn't much going on right now. Anyone near the Lake?

You're lucky I didn't post yet. I was about to head for Lon Lon Ranch. My Hylian character is actually inside the lab at Lake Hylia taking a break. If you read my last post, you'll know. I'll let you post since I don't got much to say on my end.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
yeah so I've actually not thought of anything interesting for a history. Son of a working man, and he got an apprenticeship. his master is a stuborn old guy, but a good teacher. It is his last year of apprenticeship. thats all I got. he's by no means special.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolfy I shall create my post with Tatal
I eagerly await your post.

yeah so I've actually not thought of anything interesting for a history. Son of a working man, and he got an apprenticeship. his master is a stuborn old guy, but a good teacher. It is his last year of apprenticeship. thats all I got. he's by no means special.
You should be able to span the story out, even if plain and boring. It helps to include your character's feelings and thoughts of the important events, and how it shaped him/her into the person they are.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just a note, Nighttime will begin now. Go ahead and get your characters cozied up, because the monsters will be rising soon!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Eve, could you add links to all the character sheets to the first post, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back