• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha I've never heard of eating mangoes while you're sick?
I'm better than I was, but still am sick. I'm just grateful that I actually can move around again. [X It took me four or so days before I could walk enough to go anywhere.

Which reminds me that I need to stop being lazy and take my antibiotics. Eh, I'll do it eventually.

Edit:
Food? Okay.

I usually just eat whatever I manage to put together. Mostly because I often am too lazy to make anything haha.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My dinner consists of everything I find on the table.
Also excuse my inactivity but CommDay was on sooo...

droomph

weeb
Years
526639_590575914288753_1274566982_n.jpg
My dinner consists of everything I find on the table.
Also excuse my inactivity but CommDay was on sooo...
My dinner is nothing most of the time. I'm hardly ever hungry lol

anorexia?

Sir Codin

Oh, of course its usually different for me as well.

Tonight I had Pizza and two cans of Arizona Grapeade.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I had pizza and breadsticks from Papa John's. It was very delicious.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
All I've eaten today is some sweets and a salad I put together myself. Idk what I'm having for dinner. Probably McDonald's.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
How elaborate you are with the food!
I made a tuna fish baguette for diner because I was in a hurry, I didn't want to miss the bus!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How elaborate you are with the food!
I made a tuna fish baguette for diner because I was in a hurry, I didn't want to miss the bus!

Isn't baguette bread? Is that like a tuna sandwich but the bread is a baguette?

SO EUROPEAN

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I ate hot pockets and a small bag of potato chips today. Going to a party in an hour so I haven't eaten a whole lot today.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I actually haven't eaten anything since I left the house about 6 hours ago. Pretty hungry. :c

And you knows those movie scenes where the hero spreads marbles or small round pebbles onto the floor to trip the bad guy? I never thought that would actually work. Apparently it does. And it hurts. =/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, that made me laugh (which also caused me to start coughing haha).
So, how did that work out for you? {X

droomph

weeb
Years
I actually haven't eaten anything since I left the house about 6 hours ago. Pretty hungry. :c

And you knows those movie scenes where the hero spreads marbles or small round pebbles onto the floor to trip the bad guy? I never thought that would actually work. Apparently it does. And it hurts. =/

no it doesn't. not when you levitate
levitate.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Isn't baguette bread? Is that like a tuna sandwich but the bread is a baguette?

SO EUROPEAN

Yeah, a baguette is a long loaf of bread, french in origin, if I'm not mistaken. It's used mainly for sandwiches, such as hoagies.

Speaking of hoagies, that's what I had for my dinner tonight, as I was eating it while getting back home from work.

Oh, & one other thing, if the April Fool's Day joke in PC is bad enough, I'm taking April Fool's Day off, unless I've got nothing better to do.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I forgot to levitate, I was too busy trying to sink a basket. :c

And it was painful. Cut up my hand and started bleeding all over the place. And of course, I was more worried about my jeans and whether they tore or not. They didn't thank god.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, so you were more concerned about your jeans than your bleeding hand? X} Now, because of that, it would be really funny if you had gotten blood on your jeans.

I probably will be getting off here soon to take my antibiotics. I already skipped a dose today because I didn't feel like taking it. I:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Haha, so you were more concerned about your jeans than your bleeding hand? X} Now, because of that, it would be really funny if you had gotten blood on your jeans.

I probably will be getting off here soon to take my antibiotics. I already skipped a dose today because I didn't feel like taking it. I:

Oh, I made sure that didn't happen, no worries. :3 And why are you in antibiotics?

Oh god, I actually laughed at that. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back