• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get to know your character! Personality test myers-briggs

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Choose one of your original characters. Put yourself in their shoes as well as you can, and take this personality test for them :D https://www.16personalities.com/

Present your result, compare it to a character sheet you have made for them and comment on whether the result is a surprise or fitting.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
ISTP-TI
Virtuoso. Not entirely sure that is accurate, make stealing things his hobbies instead of inventing, or fixin g things, and ittd be accurate.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
ISTP-TI
Virtuoso. Not entirely sure that is accurate, make stealing things his hobbies instead of inventing, or fixin g things, and ittd be accurate.
Maybe you could link to your character as well?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Maybe you could link to your character as well?

I would but I don't know how...

Spoiler:

Years
I answered for Prim, my character in Guilds of Atria and got ESPF-A.

Looking at it, a lot of it does fit her pretty well. That being said though, I feel like it might not be the most accurate ether. Prim is a lot more focused and hard working than the ESPF text implies and she's not really afraid of conflict or super-observant either. It's more like the general feel of Prim is there but the specifics aren't quite right.

Back