• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] No 1. Roleplay voting competion.

Years
First welcome in this event. This event is for to determine the no 1 roleplay. In 7 days i request the roleplay owner to post their roleplay here. If not then your RP will not be participating in this event. After getting the participants RP we will start voting. The firrt voting will be for 14 days.Voting rules are simple. You can disvote and vote any participant RP. Vote- you can vote any participant RP. Disvote- you minus the vote of a participant RP. One member can vote or disvote once two Participant RP. The participant RP which can't get postive votes till the end of first voting round will be eliminated. The second round is for 5 days. A participant RP can go in the second round with your first voting round votes. In the second round the RP which has above 8 vote will be qualified for the finale round. Remember disvote is till available in the second round. So remember to don't get minus vote. Finale round is about 21 days. The participant RP which has 20 vote will be the winner. Remember disvote is also available in this last round. Don't forget to post why you vote/disvote an RP. The owner of any participant RP can't vote. There is no poll voting only by posting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We have done voting of favorite RPs in the past and decided that it was more of a hassle than it was fun... This is a bit different though, with an elimination system. Does any RPers here feel like this would be fun to try (maybe with a bit of tweaking to the workings) or should we not bring up contests like these again?

Years
We have done voting of favorite RPs in the past and decided that it was more of a hassle than it was fun... This is a bit different though, with an elimination system. Does any RPers here feel like this would be fun to try (maybe with a bit of tweaking to the workings) or should we not bring up contests like these again?

can you please give me any suggestion.

Years

To be fair, I've always been completely okay with this sort of thing.
The only change I'd suggest is that you nominate other RPs and not your own.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Why isn't it equip to participate?

Back