• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A green lantern idea

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
So basically what the title says it would be with white lanterns/black lanterns with some differences, i might do this but i'm half scared because i don't know if i could..

Years
There's a lot of established lore to work with and a lot of comic fans here so I say go for it. If you should find it fairly easy with all that info to work with and if your present the idea well it should fill up nicely.

I think what you need to start with now is to work out your story a bit more. Right now you have an idea, now you need to develop that further.

Years
So what you're asking is if we'd be interested in a Green Lantern game, with nothing else decided yet?

My answer is yes. Green Lantern is one of my favorite superheroes. I'd recommend you figure out what story you'd like to tell, but know that you will have our support.

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
They want to take over the universe, starting with Haven, because they were outcast by the Guardians and power sources of the the different rings, so they want to enslave them universe using there black rings and using corpses as the wielder, which in turn cretes the white lantern which i will randomize a player to be or I might just make everyone eventually become one.

(I'm just really used to writing a few sentences for things, i get good grades by saying it straight.)

I'm might start making the thread, If theres anything I should add and its okay.

also will combine with tech so construct + tech

making notes here on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
They want to take over the universe, starting with Haven, because they were outcast by the Guardians and power sources of the the different rings, so they want to enslave them universe using there black rings and using corpses as the wielder, which in turn cretes the white lantern which i will randomize a player to be or I might just make everyone eventually become one.

(I'm just really used to writing a few sentences for things, i get good grades by saying it straight.)

I'm might start making the thread, If theres anything I should add and its okay.

also will combine with tech so construct + tech

making notes here on this thread
Please don't double (or triple) post if you just want to add a comment. You can easily edit your last post instead and keep the thread easier to read. Thanks!

Back